Zabba Mangala VK Kolorov
Dinho Nando
KDB Yaya Nasiri
Kun

-plan to play
Nacho for Kun
Ota for VK
then likely bring Delph n for yaya/KDB
-do everything possible to rest Silva, he needs it, taken a lotta knocks lately.

A lot of them by bluemooners on here!

I think we will be knackered from tuesday as it was mentally tiring as well so expect a few changes,chelsea could be really up for it or not bothered,the first 10mins and we'll know how it's going to go.Nacho if kun is not fit as he will cause them similar problems,no bony ta

I think we will be knackered from tuesday as it was mentally tiring as well so expect a few changes,chelsea could be really up for it or not bothered,the first 10mins and we'll know how it's going to go.Nacho if kun is not fit as he will cause them similar problems,no bony ta
Indeed perhaps Chelsea is not bothered. Their season is over.

Have him on the bench as a super sub.
In spite of the obvious impact he had as a sub v West Brom, I don't regard him as the super sub kinda player. He usually needs some time to get settled, he needs to regulate the game. He's not the type of player who you can just throw out as an extra striker or winger to cause immediate damage. So if he needs a rest, I'd rather play him from the off, hope that City take an early lead, and take him off after an hour.

We owe the chavs after their gloating over their FA Cup win (didnt do them much good though) , they have a few injuries and are giving some of their youth players a chance , so it would be nice to turn the tables and give their youngsters a lesson , no doubt they will sing their "champions of europe you'll never do that" an airing , "beat PSG you'll never do that" would be a nice retort. The Rags will be cock a hoop beating West Ham and Villa so we need to bring them back down to earth and win the next 2 away games , and nip their little revival in the bud.

Or just chant "you're the worst fucking champions ever seen" like we did when we played the rags

Hart
Zab Otamendi Mangala Clichy
Fernandinho Delph
KdB Toure Nasri
Aguero

Don't think we should mess with back 4 too much, fullbacks perhaps but personally wouldn't want Kolarov in a game where we'll be doing our fair share of defending. Mangala usually copes fantastically with Costa so I'd have him ahead of Otamendi if Kompany is back. Toure/Nasri/Delph all fresh and I'd have them all in.

T
Hart
Fernandinho Delph
KdB Toure Nasri
Aguero

Don't think we should mess with back 4 too much, fullbacks perhaps but personally wouldn't want Kolarov in a game where we'll be doing our fair share of defending. Mangala usually copes fantastically with Costa so I'd have him ahead of Otamendi if Kompany is back. Toure/Nasri/Delph all fresh and I'd have them all in.
Hart
Fernandinho Delph
KdB Toure Nasri
Aguero

Pellers has got to get it right in the next 2 games. Win these and it sets us up for Stoke at home & 1st leg of Champs league, I would rest Silva now till Semi we have more than enough to play with.

For Chelsea I would go with
Hart
Sagna Otamendi. Manny. Clichy
Dino Nando
Delph
De Bruyne. Nasri.
Aguero

Newcastle
Hart
Zaba. Vinny. Manny. Kolarov

Navas Nando. Delph. Nasri
Yaya
Aguero

IF ANYONE FEELS LIKE HELPING!

First time watching chelsea away, just wondered if anybody knows of 'away friendly' pubs in the area as I can't seem to find anything online.

I've already posted and had no response so hoping someone out there can help a fellow blue!

Thanks
The courtfield opposite earls court tube station will be full off blues

I'd go very strong here and look at resting against Newcastle

hart

sagna
vinny
mangala
clichy

fernando
diniho
navas
nasri

kdb
aguero

Newcastle away

hart

zaba
otamendi
mangala
kolarov

navas
fernando
yaya
nasri

silva

aguero

I'd go very strong here and look at resting against Newcastle

hart

sagna
vinny
mangala
clichy

fernando
diniho
navas
nasri

kdb
aguero

Newcastle away

hart

zaba
otamendi
mangala
kolarov

navas
fernando
yaya
nasri

silva

aguero

Personally, I would rather Vinnie didn't start but came on later. He won't be match fit and Ota/Mangla seem to be working things out now between them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.