Chelsea Pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you give me the lotto numbers for Sat please :)

Lol I've just got that feeling mate. Our players have returned at the right time, players will be on a high after last night and Chelsea just got beat on the weekend so confident level might have dropped ;-)

The problem with playing Toure is he cant do 90 mins cant track back because the legs have gone. I only see him as a 20 minute impact player but that wont matter much after this season because he will be somewhere else. He has been fantastic for us but like many others age has caught up!

I think yaya will do a good job for us imo. If chelsea start mikel fabregas pedro oscar and willian I can't see their midfield dominate our if we start nasri kdb dinho nando and Yaya. Yaya will bully mikel dinho will have fabregas on lock down nando will have fun bullying oscar and nasri and KDB speaks for itself.

But I guess we'll have to wait and see lol

Anyone know what Chelsea's injury situation will be like? Who will be missing/returning?

Looks like Matic, Cahill, Hazard, and Willian are all iffy for the weekend.

edit- Hazard is probably out:

"I hope to resume full training in a few days. I hope to be back on the pitch as soon as possible."

Last edited:
Yes, I think I'll feel a lot happier about it too. Still have a bit of a dodgy thought about the Stoke game...is it just me???? But having said that we beat PSG so maybe not...

I think we will beat Stoke mate. Rags will win 10000% this weekend, but they still have to play Leicester at home. I think Arsenal at home will be a tough one for us. So if we can get 3 points this weekend, I'm pretty confident we will secure 4th.

I think we will beat Stoke mate. Rags will win 10000% this weekend, but they still have to play Leicester at home. I think Arsenal at home will be a tough one for us. So if we can get 3 points this weekend, I'm pretty confident we will secure 4th.

Yes I'm with you

Funnily enough, I think we'll beat the Arse into 4th place in that game with a goal from Nasri sparking scenes of incandescent rage in the away end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.