• Lose

Votes: 150 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 112 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost certain we will get FA from the officials, and we'll be lucky to finish the game with 11 on the pitch. They'll be in full on wind up mode from the kick off. No doubt the usual suspects will get away with the dark arts s**t. Costa niggling off the ball then falling over at the slightest touch; Cahill holding/obstructing in the box; Fabregas generally being a t**t. Then you have the Bob v Aguero rematch.

I'm still going for a win though, albeit a scrappy 2-1 having been denied 2 penalties and them scoring a clear offside goal.

Do you really think the players are gonna go out and give 110% when half of them know they won't even be here next season?
I think you've a point here. I'd play Kolarov over Clichy, Zaba at right back and Garcia ahead of Yaya. There's the outgoings frozen out right there.

Edit: Zaba is probably on the way out but he'll still bleed to see us win.

Caballero, Zaba, Stones, Kompany, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Toure, Silva, Sterling, Sane, Aguero.

With leadership on the pitch and players capable of mixing it up without going OTT, we'll beat these.

2-0 to City.

6 or 7 great chances missed, couple of nailed on pens not given, fern sent off , ref fucks us over again & our shambles of a defence gifts Chelsea an easy couple of goals. Same old story really.

I'm almost certain we will get FA from the officials, and we'll be lucky to finish the game with 11 on the pitch. They'll be in full on wind up mode from the kick off. No doubt the usual suspects will get away with the dark arts s**t. Costa niggling off the ball then falling over at the slightest touch; Cahill holding/obstructing in the box; Fabregas generally being a t**t. Then you have the Bob v Aguero rematch.

I'm still going for a win though, albeit a scrappy 2-1 having been denied 2 penalties and them scoring a clear offside goal.
Did you get an advanced copy of the DVD?

I hope you are right about the result, but regardless, the rest sounds about right...sad as that is.

Slim chance of Toure or Zab. And no KDB?

I expect Toure to start. I also think it's a game that could suit him - Chelsea's two midfielders are likely to be preoccupied with our two 'number 8s', so our deepest midfielder should, in theory at least, get a bit of time and space.

De Bruyne is a tough one. Tempting to play him come what may, given his ability. But his form is poor at the moment, and the way he spent the greater part of Sunday blowing out of his arse makes me question whether he's got 90 minutes in him for Wednesday. Perhaps makes sense to use him from the bench.

As ever with us, the key will be mentality. If we're prepared to be aggressive, get high up the pitch and press, we've every chance of winning. If we're not, expect to see Hazard, Willian etc. picking the ball up in acres of space in front of the back four and running at them at will. Full-backs need to be as tight as possible, right from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.