• Lose

Votes: 150 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 112 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling the same as last season in that i want it over and sort everything out in the summer and get back to next season,i have high hopes for next season
We are seriously starting to sound like Liverpool fans, sad thing is i feel the same way you do, every time this year we take a step forward (ex. Barcelona home) we get a proverbial middlesboro (I still have anxiety thinking about that cross coming towards Clichy with deroon teeing up to score), this season has been one false dawn for me, hopefully things will dramatically improve next year and we don't turn into the northern Arsenal fighting for perennial 4th place

We are seriously starting to sound like Liverpool fans, sad thing is i feel the same way you do, every time this year we take a step forward (ex. Barcelona home) we get a proverbial middlesboro (I still have anxiety thinking about that cross coming towards Clichy with deroon teeing up to score), this season has been one false dawn for me, hopefully things will dramatically improve next year and we don't turn into the northern Arsenal fighting for perennial 4th place
We are not at all like the dippers,i purposely didn't say we go again or we'll win everything next year,i just expect with decent players in to replace those no longer able to do it that we will have a better season,i'm looking foward to it already ,the next few weeks are rather meh

We are certainly capable of beating the Chavs, and I think we'd all be more confident if GJ were fit and playing, but at least I don't think we'll lose.

A part of me wants Spurs to win the league over Chelsea.

I think to have 5 different winners in this decade alone would be great for the league, it would be English football pre 1980's/90's.

http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com

Spuds are historic bottlers. Think they'll be happy enough just finishing ahead of Arsenal for the first time in forever.

Caballero

Zaba
Kompany
Stones
Kolarov

Dinho

Sterling
De Bruyne
Silva
Sané

Aguero

Or:

Caballero

Stones
Kompany
Kolarov

Navas
Dinho
Silva
De Bruyne

Sterling
Aguero
Sané

We are certainly capable of beating the Chavs, and I think we'd all be more confident if GJ were fit and playing, but at least I don't think we'll lose.

http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com

Spuds are historic bottlers. Think they'll be happy enough just finishing ahead of Arsenal for the first time in forever.

Wouldn't surprise me if we beat Chelsea but Spurs lose away to Swansea.

I don't know why people still expect 2012 Vincent Kompany to walk off the bench....Nothing we saw in his brief appearances this season made me think he's going to be half the player he was at his best.

Totally agree with that. But by the same account even the 2017 version that we may be lucky enough to get half a dozen games from provides us with our best chance of a top four finish and an FA cup win. Kolarov may be good passing the ball against poor teams, and Otamendi may have a decent game in every six, but none deserve to be anywhere near our team and that's the issue.

We won't sell him,he is us and we are him,he'll retire or see how he goes pre-season imo

I can't see Pep having the same sentiments.

Vinny can't keep fit and is taking up a place in the squad which Pep may want to utilise better. The only reason I see Vinny staying in the summer is because nobody will risk buying him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.