• Lose

Votes: 150 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 112 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be something wrong with me but I can only see a City victory. I am convinced that will be the case

I also think City will win.
Chelsea to score first then City score 5 - maybe even a Navas hat trick?.
Jeez these tablets are strong...............

Expecting us to surprise most and turn up for this and win with a 2 goal margin at 3-1.

This time tomorrow we will all be complaining about bad refereeing decisions again!! Boring but unfortunately it is happening too often.

i will be surprised if chelsea do anything other than a not lose attitude.

i can see a liverpool away type game

Best I can see is a draw. We work our balls off get 20 chances and score 2 goals then let 2 or 3 cheap ones in on the counter or from set pieces. That's the story of the season.

i will be surprised if chelsea do anything other than a not lose attitude.

i can't see Chelsea purposely playing for a draw, if the Spuds win and we draw that will be just a five point gap between the top 2. We overcame more than that in 2012 and I think in 2014, could be as my mate said "itchy bum" time for Chelsea. Would prefer Spuds to win over the Chavs and the Dippers, not much in it though.

Sorry tone, don't know how my post got tagged on to yours, posted without my glasses and must have hit the wrong button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.