• Lose

Votes: 150 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 112 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it the other day if we don't take our chances in these games we'll end up being fucked over by the ref,should be a bit spicy this game after all the shit that went on from the Chelsea players at our ground earlier in the season,be nice to put one over on them but realistically can see another draw or a close loss..
Aguero will get sent off in this. Or Luiz.

Did we lose today or even look 2nd best? Ffs people get a grip!!

Willy

Zabba
Stones
Otamendi
Clichy

Yaya
Diniho
Silva

Kdb
Aguero
Sane

I'd take a point now but get feeling this game will hinge on a referee decision!!!!
No but we played a hugely important game like it was meaningless and gave the ball away repeatedly too. One of our worst performances of the season.

As a Chelsea fan, I'm a bit terrified of this game. We can't afford to lose, with Spurs having a relatively comfortable game vs Swansea. At least they're not playing Tuesday. Would have been uncomfortable to go into the City game with the gap already cut to 4 points.

I think this game ends in a draw, probably 1-1.

Hahahaha you guys. Zabba at right back? Have you learned nothing? ;)

Hazard will rip our defence apart.

---------------Caballero-------------
Zaba---Stones---Kompany---Clichy
----------------Yaya------------------
----Fernandinho-----Silva---------
Sterling-----Aguero--------Sane

The last 4 games have been really disappointing, this team does not rise to big occasions and I don't see it changing on Wednesday, a draw at best but most likely a devastating loss where we put on some Sunday league defending and miss a truckload of chances, this season has been underwhelming to say the least, I'm as big of a pep fanboy as most on here but he has really been lackluster this season and left much to be desired, I've heard all the squad excuses, enough to last a lifetime, at some point you have to admit that we are not that elite and have not progressed a whole lot from last season, depressing really

The last 4 games have been really disappointing, this team does not rise to big occasions and I don't see it changing on Wednesday, a draw at best but most likely a devastating loss where we put on some Sunday league defending and miss a truckload of chances, this season has been underwhelming to say the least, I'm as big of a pep fanboy as most on here but he has really been lackluster this season and left much to be desired, I've heard all the squad excuses, enough to last a lifetime, at some point you have to admit that we are not that elite and have not progressed a whole lot from last season, depressing really

We are 7 points better off than the same time last season and bedding in a new defender where our main man has been unavailable for the whole season in effect and needs replacing.

Our whole defence including our first choice goal keeper needs replacing so all things considered it would be depressing if we got the upgrades we need and were still struggling to put teams away and not hanging on to leads we establish.

Not depressing now and all things considered a top 4 finish is as good as we could have hoped for at the start of the season.

Monaco was disappointing but I doubt we would have gone further anyway and we are a long way from challenging in Europe.

Did we lose today or even look 2nd best? Ffs people get a grip!!

Willy

Zabba
Stones
Otamendi
Clichy

Yaya
Diniho
Silva

Kdb
Aguero
Sane

I'd take a point now but get feeling this game will hinge on a referee decision!!!!

Would accept that team bar Yaya and Zaba. Not sure if Yaya or Zaba will keep up with the pace of Hazard, Willian or Pedro, if they get close to him. Zaba isn't as quick anymore but offers more going forward than Sagna. Sagna's back passes sometimes put him trouble. Man, the defence needs an overhaul. It's baffling how they've let it come to this state, and wasted money on personnel that haven't really fulfilled their potential (Mangala).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.