• Lose

Votes: 150 39.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 112 29.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Guardiola wants a team that fights and has balls then he needs, and we need, KOMPANY & ZABALETA on the pitch playing!!

With Kompany everyone will hold their breath after every tackle. Knowing him, he'll want to go in for everything to make up for his absence or prove his worth. If he gets injured, the mental hit the team will take will be massive. A wasted sub as well. Then if his replacement doesn't play as good, he'll be slated. This is all hypothetically speaking.

Zaba isn't as quick anymore but offers more going forward. Sagna still has some pace but offers little going forward. His back passes tend to put him trouble as he often looks uncomfortable in possession and the worst person to capitalise on mistakes is Hazard. Tough choice for Pep. I can understand Navas at RB. Probably as a measure for Sanchez. However, he's not a defender. I definitely don't envy Pep.

Aguero will get sent off in this. Or Luiz.

Probably Aguero. Luiz will stay on as the referee will claim not to have seen anything. Haha.

Wouldn't be surprised if any controversy takes place.

think the ref will be ok as they will want spurs to make a fight of it.zabba is a must as we look much better going forward with him and he can tackle just have to be careful we don't leave him exposed to hazards pace

Our record against the top sides points to a defeat. Would gladly take a draw. Liverpools run in is straight forward, 4th is going to be a battle. A win would be a huge bonus but just can't see it. We're inept at set pieces both attacking and defending. Basics have gone for the sake of passing

A 'fragile' Kompany is still our best chance of effectively handling Costa. Like most City fans, I believe the whole team would get a huge lift from his inclusion (especially Stones). Otta v Costa will result in Otta either getting sent off, giving away a penalty or just getting embarrassed as he did in the home game. Vinnie must start.........................................but sadly he wont.

The only thing we can be sure of in this game is the ref will be absolutely shite towards us. The rest depends on what City turns up at the bridge because Chelsea don't seem to have any inconsistency problems. Our best form beats their best though for me.

Our best form still have defensive weakness. Chelsea's best form has no weakness anywhere on the pitch.

They will play the way they have all season and counter attack so it is imperative that someone sits deep to break up any counter. Sane and Sterling are much better going forward than Alonso and Moses are at defending. I would put KDB on the bench for this and play a 4 2 3 1. Counter their counter, nick a goal after the hour and sit deeper and come away with all three points. If Palace can do it then so can we.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.