Chelsea Thread 16/17

So Chelsea is out of money again, need to arrange a dodgy deal to not come in conflict with FFP or what?
It isnt a dodgy deal though. Lets be honest. This is the same Chinese league which paid best part of 50m for Hulk. 40m for Alex Teixeira. 15-20 for Gervinho. 30-40 for Jackson Martinez.
12-15m for Demba Ba. Same for Paulinho.

AVB is a massive admirer of Oscar. Also helps having an absolute ball crusher doing your negotiations in that Granovskaia woman; who did the £900m Nike deal

It isnt a dodgy deal though. Lets be honest. This is the same Chinese league which paid best part of 50m for Hulk. 40m for Alex Teixeira. 15-20 for Gervinho. 30-40 for Jackson Martinez.

AVB is a massive admirer of Oscar. Also helps having an absolute ball crusher doing your negotiations in that Granovskaia woman; who did the £900m Nike deal
Actually my post was mainly bitter jealousy. I wish we had the same ability as you guys when it comes to doing big sponsordeals and selling players expensively.

Yeah, but most of those players weren't at clubs that were particularly looking to sell. Oscar's hardly Chelsea's star player. They have this incredible ability to sell players that spend most of their time on the bench for ridiculous sums of money. £50m for David Luiz. £37m for Mata. And now £50-60m for Oscar. It's really the equivalent of us selling Dzeko or Bony for £50m. I can understand the Chinese clubs having to pay ridiculous money to the player, but why should the transfer fee be any higher than any other club? Unless (quite possibly) they deliberately spend too much to get a headline grabbing fee and convince everyone that they have loads of world class players.

There's something I just don't like about Chelsea,
What between ridiculous transfer gains (see David luis and now Oscar, hardly star players but both gone for over £50million which is an utterly insane amount)
A Gangster oil Barron in charge and now conte as their manager.
Bizarre refereeing decisions, ability to constantly conjure up just enough to win a game no matter what. Something seems a little off with that club.

As a side note; what ever happened to the match fixing scandal that forced conte out of Italy?

Last edited:
Never really minded Chelsea to be honest.

If we don't win it then I'd want them to over Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool, Utd.

I've always quite liked City.. always felt that during the 90s we were very similar, living in the shadow of much bigger fierce rivals, Arsenal being ours. I also would like to think that spurs would get good attendances like you lot did when you fell down the divisions. I was well behind you winning the league that Aguero year, and even now I would far prefer City to win the league than Arsenal or Chelsea or United.

Can't really understand what you lot have against us! I know there was a cup final ages ago... maybe because when we were both rubbish we always beat you? haha. We got 4th ahead of you that one season, but is that at all important now..?

Chelsea have a criminal owner and probably the largest group of "unpleasant" fans in the league...Can't see how any decent human being wouldn't hate them out of principle...

How do they get top rubles for their players, Oscar reported 60m deal to China and we get a few clothes pegs and buttons for ours.

It's probably the association with Mourinho who is a truly odious cnut , but I really don't like Chelsea at all.

Have had decent players over the years, but have always come across as billy big bollocks ( the players ) and their fans are just cnuts - pure and simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.