Chelsea Thread 16/17

Are you suggesting that he's funnelling his own money into Chelsea via other clubs to circumvent FFP or something?

Not me - I think he's far too honest to do things like that.

A man of the people - obviously, just like his mate Putin.

The conspiracy stuff is a bit old now, any deal they do is questioned due to Abramovich's past or whatever. The Chinese are dull as feck with money in general, their manager, AVB is a huge Oscar fan. Tried to get him at Spurs and Zenit. Plus, that woman on the Chelsea board is a fucking utter machine when it comes to negotiating. Nike deal was her doing supposedly.

Oh ok - you're obviously right .

What's Father Christmas bringing you on Sunday ?

Not me - I think he's far too honest to do things like that.

A man of the people - obviously, just like his mate Putin.

The whole thing is, at the very least, incredibly odd. Looking at those figures mentioned on the previous page, you'd have to wonder how they appear to be so much better at negotiating sales of players than any other club on the planet.

The whole thing is, at the very least, incredibly odd. Looking at those figures mentioned on the previous page, you'd have to wonder how they appear to be so much better at negotiating sales of players than any other club on the planet.

Frankee44 can't see anything wrong with them - ask him as he seems to be " in the know ".

oscars worth 15-25m 30m at a push, and that's been generous very generous, how they've arrived at a figure of 60m (if true) then we need to sell our players, nasri would command 80m based on the Oscar price, yaya would command 100m, all four fullbacks 40m each.

its as bent as fuck.

The conspiracy stuff is a bit old now, any deal they do is questioned due to Abramovich's past or whatever. The Chinese are dull as feck with money in general, their manager, AVB is a huge Oscar fan. Tried to get him at Spurs and Zenit. Plus, that woman on the Chelsea board is a fucking utter machine when it comes to negotiating. Nike deal was her doing supposedly.
hi , I'm a Nigerian prince, if you send me your bank details I promise to deposit 50m English pounds.

China are throwing obscene money at so many average players, yet somehow it is Chelsea's sale to China that is dodgy?

You're right I am so sorry - there is absolutely nothing remotely corrupt about Abramovich ( who is basically everything Chelsea ) - everything is totally above board.

Since having won the EC you have just become another of the " UEFA babes " with everything that goes with that particular territory - but not everybody is convinced . Probably just jealous I guess ? You didn't have difficulties over FFP did you - course not , yet your earnings world wide were not as high as others who did have difficulty as I understand it. Obviously another misunderstanding on UEFA 's part .

All your players are absolutely world class / top drawer and clearly deserving of the extremely high fees that clubs fall over themselves to pay .

I mean I doubt there has ever been a better defender than David Luiz - and yet his last two transfers have amounted to only £80 million, which is beyond belief considering that the Rags only had to pay £89 million for that world class midfield player - Pogba.

Anyway back to your bubble

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.