Chelsea Thread 16/17

You're right I am so sorry - there is absolutely nothing remotely corrupt about Abramovich ( who is basically everything Chelsea ) - everything is totally above board.

Since having won the EC you have just become another of the " UEFA babes " with everything that goes with that particular territory - but not everybody is convinced . Probably just jealous I guess ? You didn't have difficulties over FFP did you - course not , yet your earnings world wide were not as high as others who did have difficulty as I understand it. Obviously another misunderstanding on UEFA 's part .

All your players are absolutely world class / top drawer and clearly deserving of the extremely high fees that clubs fall over themselves to pay .

I mean I doubt there has ever been a better defender than David Luiz - and yet his last two transfers have amounted to only £80 million, which is beyond belief considering that the Rags only had to pay £89 million for that world class midfield player - Pogba.

Anyway back to your bubble

Classic case of setting up an argument just so you can argue against it. You seem to have a chip on your shoulder about Chelsea and you are attributing things to me that I have never said.

Last edited:
Classic case of setting up an argument just so you can argue against it. You seem to have a chip on your shoulder about Chelsea and you are attributing things to me that I have never said.

It's all about you isn't it ?

You see exactly what you want.

Btw couldn't give a f*ck about Chelsea especially , but I don't believe that everything is as transparent as you would have us believe, but it's your team so I am pissing into a force 8 gale !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.