BoyBlue_1985 said:
Kun Aguero said:
They could realistically have a first 11 of

Cech
Van Der Wiel Cahill Terry Cole

Ramieres Lampard

Hulk Mata Hazard

Falcao

with back-ups including, Luis, Ivanovic, Mikel, Sturridge, Torres,Marin.

Those 4 players would cost them in excess of £120 million easily

Just not going to happen

Id say around 90 mil, Hazard- 25m, Falcoa-30m, Van der wiel- 8m, Hulk- 25m

Those prices in their dreams
35M Hazard, we pretty much no thats what it will cost
£45M for Falcoa, Altetico payed £30M for him and he just proved himself big style in a better league with a half decent club
Van der Wiel about right
40M for Hulk, Porto are rich no need to sell at low prices

Chelsea are continuing with the plans that the board put together with AvB.
AvB said recently in Brazil that he was targeting Hulk & Lucas Moura.

Lucas' agent said that he went to meet Roman in Pini Zahavi's house to discuss Lucas but to also inform him that Lucas didn't intend to leave Sao Paulo until 2014.

That's when we came back in for Hazard (I believe).
If Hazard doesn't choose Chelsea I believe we could buy Willian from Shakthar instead.

I believe we will target Hulk for the right, I believe this transfer will be difficult. I don't think the Porto president is particularly a fan of Roman. The release clause is at £80m
It seems they have told Hulk he can go to Chelsea, but, the price will be difficult to settle on.

AvB talked of having a double pivot of two deep lying playmakers, I don't know if Roman will stick with this, but, it'd have meant we had to move some players on. Obv. Lampard could have been one of them as AvB didn't like him At this point, Lampard is getting a new contract.

I don't believe we were going for Falcao. I believe AvB promised Sturridge that he would be central striker for us next season, if he played the season just gone on the right. So that when he gets Hulk, he could have Lucas, Mata, Sturridge & Hulk as a front 4.

There are going to be some changes to AvB's original plan as with Lampard.
The links to Cesar Azpilicueta a Marseille RB might manifest itself.

I believe he was going to try & chuck Cole out to get Perreira from Porto.
That's not going to happen, I believe he even wanted to get rid of Cech too, wanted to get Krul in from Newcastle as Courtois wanted to stay at Atléti.

As it is Lukaku (CF) & De Bruyne (Deep lying playmaker (that's the position he is vying for not LM)) Will travel in pre-season with the quad and the new manager will decide whether or not he sees them getting substantial time, if not, they will be loaned.

It'll be a similar squad. Torres the main striker, Sturridge competing with him. Hulk as 3rd a option to play striker with injuries etc. Malouda staying. Marin replacing Kalou. Kakuta sticking around. a new attacking Mid coming in.. Willian/Hazard.

Not sure if the club will pursue with another midfielder, they are having talks with Essien, that'll dictate how it goes one supposes.

Who the manage ris, I don't know, the Dutch coach has been linked tentatively.
Di Matteo?

Even after getting in good players, we're unprecitable because there'll be a new man making decisions, even if it's RDM, we haven't seen him managing at this stage, so I'll still put Chelsea 3rd most likely to win the Premier League at best. (at this point).

Ffs Roman should just be manager.

I don't know if they'll be that good next season. It's too early to tell tbh.

A lot of it depends on what they'll do with the manager and with Torres.

If they keep Torres they will have to make him the focal point of their side otherwise he won't stay and if he can't, will sour the dressing room. He has made it sound that way already. My way or the highway.

But I just can't see them relying just on Torres considering some of the horrendous form he's shown. I can't see them not going for another or even two, big name big money strikers. They want to be title contending not fighting for top four I reckon, and they have the money to do it and even more clout considering the CL win.

I think they won't keep Di Matteo. They will be hiring Capello. I am so sure of it.

If they buy two more strikers on top of Hazard and DM, I think they will be definitely our main challengers. Haha this is a funny thought. Depending on how the summer goes, United could be among the race for top four. One can only dream.

Looks like they are having a summer re-build.

Hazard won't be the last thats for sure, and this is seemingly without a new manager...

Could this be a bigger trouble for the rags than for us?

Since Abramovich announced that he was supporting Platini and his FFPR initiatives, in the past two years they have splashed something approaching £200m.

How does that work?

And I reckon there's at least another £60m lined up for this summer on top of the Hazard deal.

We need to get that chequebook waving again...! ;-)

posted this in the other forum.

Dont get the resentment with people saying hazard is showing a lack of ambition, when hughes was our manager and tevez signed we werent saying that showed a lack of ambition we were saying it showed ambition that hes joining a project. Chelsea are gonna have a huge investment in there own project to try and turn around there fortunes- you could say he has ambition for trying to get chelsea back to there best

Chelsea are clueless - went to see if they had hazard on there shop for printing (iPhone) slabs main picture on 2012/13 is a drogba printed shirt!

<a class="postlink" href="http://m.chelseamegastore.com/stores/chelsea/mobile/products/product_details.aspx?pid=115527" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://m.chelseamegastore.com/stores/ch ... pid=115527</a><br /><br />-- Mon May 28, 2012 11:48 pm --<br /><br />Fuck me - adults long sleeve shirt £70 at Chelsea.

No wonder they are able to overprice hazards agent fees!

i could take a title race next season against chelsea.

i couldn't take another against the rags, think my heart would pack in.

Dom38 said:
Can't see this thread being on the same level as the United, Liverpool and Spuds thread to be honest, I doubt many of us mind Chelsea that much.
I consider it my personal duty to keep the Chelsea thread alive this season.

So the CL is won and the rebuilding begins. Our talisman in Drogba has left, another manager sacked, a new stadium planned, a new era for CFC rolls in. Exciting times ahead.

In my opinion, we will not compete for the title without a competent striker leading the line. I don't trust Torres or Sturridge to do it yet and losing Drogba makes me very nervous. We have been heavily linked with the likes of Higuain, Falcao and Cavani so hopefully somebody at Chelsea agrees with me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.