Chelsea thread 2012/2013 season

mike channon´s windmill said:
Because he is a 2 faced foookin hypocrite with a scattergun approach to transfer dealings. Playboy with a toy - going up to get the cup proved it
What is your problem with Abramovich anyway? You never miss an opportunity to have a go at him and you seem to be largely misinformed on his background. What exactly did he do to piss you off so much? Or, judging by your use of the word "Rusky", is your problem with Russians in general?

Castiel said:
Marvin said:
So who'd play as striker? Torres?
Presumably but thats why I said losing Drogba makes me nervous.

The thing is Castiel although you've purchased a cracking player in Hazard i personally think that your spending big and strengthening in the wrong areas.

Terry getting slower on a weekly basis
Cole relied on too much
Need holding midfielder
Striker to replace Drogba (Hulk hot favourite)

What do you think?

Danamy said:
Castiel said:
Marvin said:
So who'd play as striker? Torres?

The thing is Castiel although you've purchased a cracking player in Hazard i personally think that your spending big and strengthening in the wrong areas.

Cole relied on too much
Need holding midfielder

What do you think?

I'll stick my neck out and say Chelsea will win the league.Hope to fuck I'm wrong!

Kun Aguero said:
Danamy said:
Castiel said:

Cole relied on too much
Need holding midfielder

What do you think?

I'll stick my neck out and say Chelsea will win the league.Hope to fuck I'm wrong!

Don't be fooled by the success in the Champs League, although it was a amazing thing to do, it's not the Premier League.

Don't get me wrong they'll be challenging but a lot of work still needed to address the weaknesses in an ageing squad.

It might sound mad but i want them to give the job to Di Matteo, i think after the honeymoon period he'll be less of a success than others in the frame.

Castiel said:
I consider it my personal duty to keep the Chelsea thread alive this season.

So the CL is won and the rebuilding begins. Our talisman in Drogba has left, another manager sacked, a new stadium planned, a new era for CFC rolls in. Exciting times ahead.

In my opinion, we will not compete for the title without a competent striker leading the line. I don't trust Torres or Sturridge to do it yet and losing Drogba makes me very nervous. We have been heavily linked with the likes of Higuain, Falcao and Cavani so hopefully somebody at Chelsea agrees with me.

I genuinely think that after next season or a few after, it will be Chelsea and City challenging as the scum will drop off.

The two in bold, I fully expect you to buy Cavani, for some reason I just think it's a really good match for the club and player.

Like you've said aswell. Hulk could come in and on the right he would be very dangerous (although he was gash against us at our place, he'll learn to stop being a faggot).

Kun Aguero said:
Danamy said:
Castiel said:

Cole relied on too much
Need holding midfielder

What do you think?

I've already stated they'll be our closest rivals, whoever wins it though I have no idea, but they'll definitely be there or there abouts.

Danamy said:
SammyBeardoMCFC said:
Doubt they'll win the League with Di Matteo in charge.

Missed this whilst typing, my thoughts exactly.......

See I think the opposite, if they keep him, I think they'll win it, if not they might struggle.

Doesn't Romeu play DM and looked very successful there?

Romeu Ramires

Marin Mata Hazard

Torres

Looks alright on paper. However, Marin has looked highly inconsistent and Bremen weren't too fussed about him leaving. Hazard will be a quality player imo. But can Torres bag the 30 goals a season required of a lone striker? I think they would be much better off with Cavani. Also, Terry and Lamps are finished, but Cahill and Luiz look good together (as long as Luiz can sort out his errors).

Made some good signings so far, but there are some questions yet to be answered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.