Chelsea thread 2012/2013 season

Blue Haze said:
^ I've heard Chelsea are pursuing Hulk.

Don't know if you plan to play him as a striker or right wing, I think he could do either one.

He isn't as effective as a striker. If we bought him it'd be for the right wing.

Can see the chavs being our main challengers next season and the rags toiling....

You just know there will be some in fighting mid season though,especially with that **** terry!

Soulboy said:
Since Abramovich announced that he was supporting Platini and his FFPR initiatives, in the past two years they have splashed something approaching £200m.

How does that work?

And I reckon there's at least another £60m lined up for this summer on top of the Hazard deal.

We need to get that chequebook waving again...! ;-)

Because he is a 2 faced foookin hypocrite with a scattergun approach to transfer dealings. Playboy with a toy - going up to get the cup proved it

Dom38 said:
Can't see this thread being on the same level as the United, Liverpool and Spuds thread to be honest, I doubt many of us mind Chelsea that much.

Just wait until they're not 25 points behind us and challenging for the league. Won't be do cosy in here then ;)

I'd say good luck to Chelsea and Abromivitch let him spend as much as he wants it's good for the premier plus I'm not complaining when we splashed out, now we are at the top I'm also glad we have reigned in our spending on wages and not bending over for players/agents..

Only thing is regarding chelsea and Abromivitch do Chelsea have a long term plan?

Dom38 said:
Can't see this thread being on the same level as the United, Liverpool and Spuds thread to be honest, I doubt many of us mind Chelsea that much.
I personally don't dislike Chelsea. I'm not a fan of a couple of their players, but I loved it when the money came into them and they started challenging. It was a breath of fresh air, just like the money coming into us. It would be frightening to think what they would have won if Abramovich didn't get involved and left it to Mourinho!

Anyway, good luck to them, as long as it's them challenging with us next season then I'm all for it.

Hazard will be a great signing for them. Ramires will get better next season, and if Hulk comes in they'll get plenty of free kicks around the area and penalties! Looking at what the Chelsea fans have added, they are in for a good few others as well. It will be interesting next season!

So hazzard went to chelsea. I for one am not too bothered, rather them than utd. The kid sounds like an egomaniac aswell, with all his demands. I don't know about chelsea, weather they will be our main challengers next season. They've had a strong squad ( on paper) for the last 3 yrs, (cant rememember where they finished in 2010) but they always seem to dwindle. Torres may aswell leave the poor lad lol, think its going to be a season like last year for him. To conclude, Im sure city can get players who r just as good as Hazzard without the circus that surrounds him, players like that set themselves up for a fall, just look at Torres.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.