Chelsea thread 2012/2013 season

Castiel said:
Falcao destroys us and his agent uses it as an opportunity to market him some more. I think he really wants to go to Real.

You was very close to signing him in the summer but didn't go the distance.

His performance against you in the Super Cup was a taste of what you're missing out on.

If you return, i'm sure the terms would now be differant.

Why has John terry not been banned yet by the FA - after the speed they dealt with saurez it's a joke that they have not done anything yet

Danamy said:
You was very close to signing him in the summer but didn't go the distance.

His performance against you in the Super Cup was a taste of what you're missing out on.

If you return, i'm sure the terms would now be differant.
I always knew he was a great talent but I've accepted that for the time being, our eggs are in the Torres basket for better or worse. Falcao, like Aguero, is just another of the great strikers we should have bought before we bought Torres. As I recall our best opportunity was when AVB first came here and he was making a lot of noise in the press about following him over. I suspect the only reason AVB couldn't swing it then was because of Torres.

Petr Cech is scheduled to have "minor" elbow surgery which is a serious concern. Him sustaining a long term injury is potentially season devastating to us, considering our backups are stealing a wage. I don't believe there is an option to recall Courtois.

Castiel said:
Petr Cech is scheduled to have "minor" elbow surgery which is a serious concern. Him sustaining a long term injury is potentially season devastating to us, considering our backups are stealing a wage. I don't believe there is an option to recall Courtois.
Oh yeah, how come Courtois played against you in the SuperCopa?

The_Mo said:
Oh yeah, how come Courtois played against you in the SuperCopa?
I think the club just gave consent because it would have been unfair to prevent him from playing on a technicality when he helped the side earn their trophy.

They're looking quite good aren't they. Mind you, they had a cracking start two seasons ago and blew it, so only time will tell. In Oct they have Spurs away and the Rags at home, and if they're still unbeaten after that then it is game on.

What happened to Oriol Romeu at Chelsea? When they signed him from Barca and played him he impressed me. Then suddenly he disappeared off the face of the earth. I just checked Wiki and he's only appeared in 1 league game this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.