Chelsea thread 2012/2013 season

r.soleofsalford said:
andyhinch said:
baildon blue said:
Its nice to see Chelsea are still in turmoil.Never have liked Chelsea should have done a lot better with all that money.Doesnt work sacking your manager all the time.
So why are we getting rid of ours?

do you know something we dont or are you just talking bollox

Clearly you haven't heard that Pep is 100% going to be our ma...

oh wait.

torres very unhappy, leaving chelsea asap!

roman is a great guy who brought chelsea spoils beyond their dreams but in my opinion cocked up when he sacked ancelotti. no top manager will view the chelsea job as a good un since that debarcle!

Marvin said:
I watched this game.

Chelsea two up at half-time through two great strikes from Ba and Hazard, but they didn't really impress. Southampton played really well. They kept the ball really well in the 2nd half. They brought on their best player Lambert in the 2nd half and he scored almost straight away. Don't understand why he doesn't start. Likewise Ramirez

CFC didn't deserve to win. Mata was quiet. Lampard and Cole poor again. Torres came on for Lampard after the equaliser and looked even more demoralised than usual.

Says so much about the Premiership that a team 3 points off relegation zone can go to Stamford Bridge and give such a good account of themselves

Their last home game (iirc) was QPR. 1 point from those two matches is relegation form. Hope we play them soon!

That was a poor result for Chelsea.
I have always said that a striker is not going to solve their woes and it showed today. The two in DM is where they need to invest. Lampard mostly stays high up the pitch. I think he is also thinking too much about his goalscoring record. There were chances in the first half when he could have created scoring opportunities for his team mates but he took shots at goal and that could well have been the difference in the end.
Very good performance by the two FBs of Southamton, Clyne and Shaw.

I reckon Hiddink will come in as Director of Football in the summer. With Frank Rijkaard as Head Coach.

courtoishq.gif

Courtois is an incredible talent. He's rated higher than Valdes (overrated anyway IMO) and Casillas by some pundits in Spain already, and he's only 20. He's kept more clean sheets than both (9) and is second to Malaga for fewest goals conceded (18). Defence stats are obviously not all about the keeper, but that is fucking impressive nonetheless. I would be gutted if we lost him.

Castiel said:
courtoishq.gif

Courtois is an incredible talent. He's rated higher than Valdes (overrated anyway IMO) and Casillas by some pundits in Spain already, and he's only 20. He's kept more clean sheets than both (9) and is second to Malaga for fewest goals conceded (18). Defence stats are obviously not all about the keeper, but that is fucking impressive nonetheless. I would be gutted if we lost him.

Great talent for sure, Tito is very interested in bringing him to Barca it seems mate, when does his contract end?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.