Chelsea thread 2012/2013 season

I believe he has 2 more years left which fills me with a little confidence since Roman can't be swayed by money and he'd probably sooner run the contract down than let Barca kidnap him. They have to deal with their goalkeeper situation as soon as the summer. I hope we offer him an extension soon though because his stock is only going to increase.

Castiel said:
I believe he has 2 more years left which fills me with a little confidence since Roman can't be swayed by money and he'd probably sooner run the contract down than let Barca kidnap him. They have to deal with their goalkeeper situation as soon as the summer. I hope we offer him an extension soon though because his stock is only going to increase.

Google says he has 3 more years after this season.
There are reports of Barca preparing a 10million bid for him, but didn't you buy him for around 7mn or something. If he is this highly rated, surely chelsea wont sell him for below 20mn considering scum spent 15-20 on Degea.

bleed.blue said:
There are reports of Barca preparing a 10million bid for him, but didn't you buy him for around 7mn or something. If he is this highly rated, surely chelsea wont sell him for below 20mn considering scum spent 15-20 on Degea.

Exactly, £10m is insulting. I doubt Roman would sell him at all. One of the perks of having a billionaire owner. My only fear is him refusing to sign a new contract if Barca start whispering in his ear.

Castiel said:
bleed.blue said:

Exactly, £10m is insulting. I doubt Roman would sell him at all. One of the perks of having a billionaire owner. My only fear is him refusing to sign a new contract if Barca start whispering in his ear.

But then Abrahamovich might be happy enough to let him run his contract down and wait till 2016 to get that dream move.

Why would he not just come back to be first team at Chelsea? You have to make the decision to drop Cech sooner or later and if he's so highly rated get him between the sticks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.