Chelsea Thread (2015-16)

Had a £20m bid for Stones at Everton turned down apparently, any truth in this @shackattack ?
yeah seems legit, in fairness he is a good prospect but if he goes he goes. good luck to him i say, player holds all the aces now so to keep him against his will would make no sense. no more than a bid at this stage from what i gather.

Odds on we'll get linked with Stones in the next few days to drive the price up.

This Chelsea-John Stones saga will probably end up like our pursuit of Lescott with Everton pretending to be some sort of victim in all of this.

The outcome will depend on Stones, who seems to be clear headed and sensible, he is also very young. Unfortunately, despite many suspects again dissing our systems, academy, and scouting, we consistently nurture top young talent that other clubs want....and until we have the ability to compete at the very top of the financial league, it will always be so, for us and the majority of clubs.I hope Martinez is able to put this one to bed early, but I suspect the pressures will be too great, this will not make him a coward, a poor negotiator, or anything negative, it will simply be the way things are. if Stones leaves i wish him well, footballers can no longer be held to ransom.

Stones is a very good player but a Centre Back does not win you the League. It is Forwards that win things. I really can see them ( especially with Jose ) doing their very best to win the Champions League. We will have even bigger fish to fry and especially if Pogba and De Bruyne actually arrive at the Eatihad then the title is a good as over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.