Chelsea thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just been announced that Chelsea have appealed to CAS over their two year transfer ban. CAS are going to be busy over the next few months.

Sadly it looks like Chelsea are just going to take this punishment on the chin and hope to survive the season without any significant damages.

Also think conceding 4 in the first 20 minutes against us at The Etihad didnt help him either. It's up there with the worst away performances I've ever seen at home

Yeah that too.

We lost 4-0 away to Bournemouth a week before that, and we got knocked out of the FA Cup 2-0 at home by United a week after that. The period just after new year was really grim for us. The booing and the Sarri Out chants generally started during this period.

Are Chelsea seriously considering Lampard as manager? It might work out well but I can't see him doing much better than Sarri, particularly in the short-term

I noticed Hudson-Odi is now going sign a contract. I'm sure it has nothing to do with Bayern cooling their interest as he is injured for 6 months.....

Are Chelsea seriously considering Lampard as manager? It might work out well but I can't see him doing much better than Sarri, particularly in the short-term

I noticed Hudson-Odi is now going sign a contract. I'm sure it has nothing to do with Bayern cooling their interest as he is injured for 6 months.....

If Bayern thought they could get him, they'd keep trying, as they definitely want him.

They gave up on him as soon as the transfer window closed in January.

Lol, it's definitely 2 windows.

I thought so but with UEFA you never know ;-)

No Hazard. Hudson Odoi and RLC out for a long time and a transfer ban. Next season could be a bit of a struggle for the new man (assuming Sarri is leaving). I guess at least the pressure will be off a bit and expectations a bit lower.

Last edited:
If Bayern thought they could get him, they'd keep trying, as they definitely want him.

I obviously have no idea but I would be surprised if they would look to sign a young winger who has just had a serious injury. I imagine they will wait to see how/if he recovers then reassess. Also, it looks like they Fancy Sane so probably wouldn't have an immediate need for Hudson-Odi

I’ve seen little of Odi, looks good but not sure if he’s top class, you will have a better idea seeing more of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.