Chelsea thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's evident he would like to move to Madrid, but most Chelsea fans I know just appreciate his honesty. He is playing at a level we have never seen him play at, and we're enjoying every minute of it.

There are good reasons for him to stay though. Their manager is on the rocks atm. Who knows who their new manager would be. I have seen Conte linked with them. No chance Hazard joins if they appoint him. They may not even make the CL this season (unlikely, but who knows), and all that is before we get to the good reasons to stay at Chelsea - no more Conte, CL football likely back next season, he plays for a manager that suits his style and in turn he is currently on course to have his best ever season - he has repeatedly said his family life is extremely settled in London.

So I genuinely see good reasons for him to leave, but I see just as many, if not more reasons, for him stay. If he finishes his career here, I think he would have a great shot at being our best ever player.
Yes, I agree

Interesting..

Chelsea may offer Auschwitz trips to fans guilty of anti-Semitic abuse

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45823397

I like the idea tbh. This will do far more good than just handing out lifetime bans. Also, if the idiots disrespect the trip or the locations, Chelsea can always hands out bans to whoever broke the set of rules I assume they have been presented with.

300k a week? Even Sanchez is getting 500k a week. Hazard is worth much more than that. If that's all he's going to get offered, there's not a prayer he's staying.

Chelsea won't pay 300k a week. That's just unrealistic.

Is there anyone in the league who gets more than that besides Alexis?

No other club is as stupid as the rags.

That's true. United are more profligate than any other team with wages. But 300k would still be less than Hazards worth, in my opinion. Ozil makes that much at Arsenal and he's a fraction of the player that Hazard is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.