Chelsea thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the Frankie effect. Media love him. Which is understandable as he comes across as a decent bloke.

What's your view in the reports Roman refused a takeover last summer?

Part of me feels like it reenforced his commitment to Chelsea, as the supposed bid was in excess of the amonut Roman had pured into the club over the last 16 years. He could have easily recuppered all the money he's put into the club and then some, if he really wanted to be done with the club. So I'm looking forward to the next couple of transfer windows, especially with money saved from not spending a penny last summer, plus some £200m in player sales.

I will gladly sacrifice 3 points for the greater good and let you win that game.

I was talking to Alec Stewart ( he was a guest speaker in Tunnel Club) and he said exactly the same last year . He was definitely in the “ Anybody but the Scousers “ camp . Top bloke too .

Another great week for Chelsea.

Bit of a gap opening up between 4th and 5th. Arsenal appear to be in poor form and their next 2 games are Wolves (H) and Leicester (A).

We could conceivably be 9 points ahead of 5th place by time we play City 3 games from now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mat
Both of these players, but especially Kovacic, look absolutely unreal this season. Their understanding with each other is borderline telepathic.

Their overconfidence did cost us a penalty towards the end, but I have to say, they have been unreal to watch as a pair and as individuals.

Jorginho here doing Jorginho things

Both of these players, but especially Kovacic, look absolutely unreal this season. Their understanding with each other is borderline telepathic.

Their overconfidence did cost us a penalty towards the end, but I have to say, they have been unreal to watch as a pair and as individuals.

Jorginho here doing Jorginho things

God you don't half over exaggerate, yes you are playing well, but your also getting the run of the ball as in the game with Ajax recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.