Chelsea thread 2020/21

Fucking hell, I was literally listening to a podcast discussing Hughes firing/Mancini's appointment when I wrote that.

Ok, so it's 4 permanents and 2 caretakers since we fired Mancini.

Tuchel is Abramovic's 13th permanent manager in 18 years.
For curiosity's sake, I looked up the comparisons. Since Mancini was sacked (2013):

Chelsea: Mourinho, Hiddink, Conte, Sarri, Lampard, Tuchel
- 1 caretaker, 4 managers

Scum: Moyes, Giggs, van Gaal, Mourinho, Solskjaer
- 1 caretaker, 4 managers

Liverpool: Rodgers, Klopp
- 1 manager

Arsenal: Wenger, Ljungberg, Emery, Arteta
- 1 caretaker, 2 managers

Spurs: Villa-Boas (sacked Dec 2013), Sherwood, Pochettino, Mourinho
- 4 managers

Us: Kidd, Pellegrini, Guardiola
- 1 caretaker, 1 manager

Stability.

*Rafa (Chelsea - interim) only left a lil bit of days after Mancini, so I didn't think I should include him

Hard on Frank, as his career evolved and he peaked with Chelsea`s revival. Making him a club legend. I also like him during his West Ham days as they had some of the leagues best talents pass through their ranks over a couple of seasons-back then.

Chelsea will always have high standards but they robbed Frank. This season has been mental for everyone so investments in your team must be given time. Always wish Frank well, he gave a great account for himself when here.

It’s early days but I Don’t think Tuchel will last long at Chelsea, too intense and not charasmatic enough to deal with that team. I will probably be completely wrong!

It’s early days but I Don’t think Tuchel will last long at Chelsea, too intense and not charasmatic enough to deal with that team. I will probably be completely wrong!
I think he could do well for one, perhaps two, seasons but then it will end in tears with the players burned out. He is like a mini-version of Klopp. That said Chelsea have done well with no long-term strategy. A quick burst of success followed by chaos is their apparent business model.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.