Chelsea thread 2020/21

Phenomenal window (on paper) for Chelsea so far. Still need a keeper before they can even think about achieving anything but they’ve got a seriously impressive squad on their hands. Unless they fail spectacularly, the top 2 is looking like a top 3 next season

Chelsea doing business we should be doing, watch them coming. I'd be really excited if I was a Chelsea fan for next season.

Front 4 of Ziyech, Havertz, Pulisic and Werner is immense.

I think they have the most technically brilliant starting 11 now.

The interchangeability from their front 4 will be a thing of beauty. Ziyech, Werner, Havertz and Pulisic are amazing at picking a pass and dribbling.

Chelsea never seem to get any criticism for their spending do they?. And if my memory serves me right they still signed Pulisic when they got their ban. Because they've bombed as a side people seem to think they've not spent big every season, but we all know different.
I mean that's literally it. Once they replace Lampard with a top class manager and they start being competitive in the league and Champions League for longer than one season, people's tunes will start to change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.