Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck does tuchel get coach of the year! Oct 20 - aug 21 he got sacked and flukes a cup with his shite ultra defensive setup ffs
Same as how Haynes or whatever her name is was voted Womens coach of the year instead of Barcelonas coach. Meaningless awards

if pep was after lukaku ,i would of put that down as pep having a mad half hour, i saw how wank he was for united, i didnt watch him in italy,but our resident bluemoon experts assured us he was the second coming of forwards, a modern day emile heskey,hes fucking wank, and pep if its true we were after him needs his fucking bumps feeling

First rule of football awards, win the champs league and you automatically get overated.

Bobby should have won the award for the Euros win and transformation of Italy
Indeed then they further undermine any credibility with the best keeper in that period doesn’t make the best XI

Strange set up at Chelsea. They spend £100m on a striker and the coach doesn't seem to rate him. I was just looking at Tuchel's post-match comments and he was very critical of their attacking play. Rather than blame it on his selection, tactics or our play, he said "It was about individual quality, and we lacked quality up front if I'm honest."

That's the type of comment Mourinho would come out with it.

if pep was after lukaku ,i would of put that down as pep having a mad half hour, i saw how wank he was for united, i didnt watch him in italy,but our resident bluemoon experts assured us he was the second coming of forwards, a modern day emile heskey,hes fucking wank, and pep if its true we were after him needs his fucking bumps feeling
He wouldn’t suit our style. Think he gets found out a bit in this league. He was good in Italy.

Strange set up at Chelsea. They spend £100m on a striker and the coach doesn't seem to rate him. I was just looking at Tuchel's post-match comments and he was very critical of their attacking play. Rather than blame it on his selection, tactics or our play, he said "It was about individual quality, and we lacked quality up front if I'm honest."

That's the type of comment Mourinho would come out with it.
I don’t think his selection or tactics were to blame really. Our strong and good play and their wastefulness when they had their two great chances cost them. Had they gone for it, we would have hammered them. No side lives with us when they toe to toe and we are on form. Their final ball was very poor and they were offside too often. Had they gone one nil up it may have been hard to come back from that against an ultra defensive side like them.

Best team won. It’s clear the best two teams are us and the dippers like we have been for the past 4 seasons bar their crap season last year. Chelsea could conceivably miss out on 3rd if any of the chasing pack pull their finger out

Chelsea welcome CPS decision to define chant aimed at their players and fans as homophobic slur - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60031427

It is now illegal to use the term "rent boys" in chants towards Chelsea players or fans. I reckon this ruling might just have the opposite effect to that which was intended.

The chant is in bad taste, and shouldn't be used anyway, in my opinion

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I've never linked rent boy chants to homophobia. It's not how I interpret the chant at all and Ive never got the impression anybody sings it with the intention it's not been labelled. So I can potentially crassly but legally call a female fan a whore but it's now illegal to do the same thing to a male fan?

I expect this to explode in the coming months now, this will see fans of every club that play Chelsea in the coming weeks belt it out even louder than they would normally. We shall see how hard they want to clamp down on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.