Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku will get a couple of goals tonight just because Tuchel won’t feel intimidated and go all out attack dominate win 4-1

As you all know I keep an eye on the opposing team’s managers and so I think I can safely say I know a little bit about their antics. :-) Tuchel is the weirdest, strangest, face pulling, hand wringing manager I have ever seen. His face distorts into a caricature, it’s like he’s trying to win a gurning contest rather than a football match!
So I agree with you @Psychedelic Casual, he’s a miserable personage.
You're right and you could add that Pep is not exactly gurn free. I like a coach who shows emotion and lives the game on the touchline. Bielsa's bucket was fun but they've given him a proper seat now.
Maurinho's charge and slide down the OT touchline was superb.
The best, of course, was Bobby Manc vs red nose. "Yup, we noisy neighbours have arrived, so get used to it and shut up." Or words to that effect.

If only they were so sensitive about fan chants when the supporters of their own club would chant anti-semetic abuse at Spurs fans.

Chelsea have repeatedly spoken out against that. Have a long running antisemitic awareness campaign. The club even came out and condemned a Morata song that contained antisemitic word and asked the fans to change the song. Your comment is unfair and honestly very silly

Please never feel the need to apologise. I agree with a lot of things folk say, I just can’t say it or write it but would never feel anything other than solidarity with my Blue ‘friends’.

My Dad had this thing about me being the eldest and setting a good example to my siblings. The irony is that most of them swear! But they never got the clip round the ear. *lol*

I put ‘’ for the friends because you may not want to be known as my friend and I wouldn’t like to presume. :-)

EDIT: May I just say I am always touched by the respect shown to me by Bluemooners. Thank you.
you're a rose amongst a bunch of pricks eccles :) ,sorry thorns :)

Chelsea have repeatedly spoken out against that. Have a long running antisemitic awareness campaign. The club even came out and condemned a Morata song that contained antisemitic word and asked the fans to change the song. Your comment is unfair and honestly very silly

Fair point but that action has been fairly recent. West Ham and Chelsea have been long time offenders when it comes to anti-semitic chants during games against Spurs. Just to show I am not being biased, I have heard some bell ends in the City end in the past, although very small in number, hissing and singing "We are on our way to Belsen...".

For the record I really dislike Spurs fans :)

Fair point but that action has been fairly recent. West Ham and Chelsea have been long time offenders when it comes to anti-semitic chants during games against Spurs. Just to show I am not being biased, I have heard some bell ends in the City end in the past, although very small in number, hissing and singing "We are on our way to Belsen...".

For the record I really dislike Spurs fans :)

I have no problems with pointing out that Chelsea fans have repeatedly sung antisemitic songs at Spurs for decades. That is objectively and demonstrably true and I absolute detest it. I just objected to the implication that Chelsea the club isn't sensitive to that kind of chanting when the club has done a lot over the years to combat that kind of behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.