Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very poor again from Chelsea but I think they will stay in the top 4 because Reece James make a huge difference for them, and he should be back in a month.

The drop off in their performances is marked. Lukaku’s comments cannot have led to a happy camp.

I have no problems with pointing out that Chelsea fans have repeatedly sung antisemitic songs at Spurs for decades. That is objectively and demonstrably true and I absolute detest it. I just objected to the implication that Chelsea the club isn't sensitive to that kind of chanting when the club has done a lot over the years to combat that kind of behaviour.
I’ve heard antisemitism directed at spurs at city in the last 4 years.

Theres cunts everywhere.

Merseyside has the most tho.

sorry if was covered but why was this fixture scheduled? feels like an extra game getting ahead of everyone else

Fair point but that action has been fairly recent. West Ham and Chelsea have been long time offenders when it comes to anti-semitic chants during games against Spurs. Just to show I am not being biased, I have heard some bell ends in the City end in the past, although very small in number, hissing and singing "We are on our way to Belsen...".

For the record I really dislike Spurs fans :)
I have no problems with pointing out that Chelsea fans have repeatedly sung antisemitic songs at Spurs for decades. That is objectively and demonstrably true and I absolute detest it. I just objected to the implication that Chelsea the club isn't sensitive to that kind of chanting when the club has done a lot over the years to combat that kind of behaviour.
Chelsea’s success is all down to a Billionaire Russian Jew. I’m sure Chelsea fans are anti Tottenham rather than anti Jewish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.