Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs has an inferior complexion when they play Chelsea away chelsea way better side but Tuchel still played 6 at the back at home when up 2 goals he is a shit house

Hopefully Chelsea will start putting pressure on the scallywags, as they start getting players back from illness and injury. Here's hoping!

Spurs has an inferior complexion when they play Chelsea away chelsea way better side but Tuchel still played 6 at the back at home when up 2 goals he is a shit house

Do you really consider Jorginho and Kovacic defensive players? Seems to be such a bizarre way to label players. They're midfielders. We played a back 4 with 5 midfielders and 1 striker.

Do you really consider Jorginho and Kovacic defensive players? Seems to be such a bizarre way to label players. They're midfielders. We played a back 4 with 5 midfielders and 1 striker.

Yes they are. It gets Tuchel results and major trophies so it fine.

It’s just when you watch a team under Pep for so long you realise you don’t have to have to play defensively.

Yes they are. It gets Tuchel results and major trophies so it fine.

It’s just when you watch a team under Pep for so long you realise you don’t have to have to play defensively.

I mean that's just a bizarre way to look at them. They're just midfielders. Their primary job isn't defensive at all. Kovacic is borderline box to box and Jorginho is a DLP.

I mean that's just a bizarre way to look at them. They're just midfielders. Their primary job isn't defensive at all. Kovacic is borderline box to box and Jorginho is a DLP.
But in City speak, they are more Fernandinho/Rodri than KdB/Merlin.

Maybe that’s why Bluemooners consider them defensive.

Jorginho is a Rodri Kocacic is a Fernandinho we have one defensive player Rodri your team has 8 defensive players that chelsea though always have had a defensive managers who win stuff so it works

But in City speak, they are more Fernandinho/Rodri than KdB/Merlin.

Maybe that’s why Bluemooners consider them defensive.

Okay if I filter it through bluemoon speak, it makes sense that people here think that way but there are more types of midfielders than just attacking and defensive. Jorginho and Kovacic's primary duties aren't defensive. They're attacking. To count them as part of the back line is just absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.