Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea are staring into the abyss.

Chelsea v Spurs at the Bridge, and Spurs have 4 games in hand. This is a game that Chelsea dare not lose.

Brighton and Burnley away and Arsenal at home. I would probably not consider Spurs favourites for two of those games, and Burnley away is a shithousing bastard of a place to go when you absolutely have to win.

Edit: but yeah just the fact that we're talking about this, with us looking over our shoulders, is depressing.

Chelsea have really surprised me. I honestly thought that they would be the main challenger this season. Some great talent but something is a miss there.

Just too many annoying draws. Our only losses have been you lot twice and that gut wrenching flukey West Ham loss. Off the top of my head we've drawn 1-1 against Everton, Brighton x2, Burnley after leading the game. We also allowed United fluke a draw against us. Apart from the Brighton games, those are all games we utterly dominated but conceded a dumb goal. It's actually really jarring looking back on those results now. We could and should have easily been at least 8 points better off.

I imagine the loss of Reece James and Chigwell has had a massive impact. Two very good full/wing backs. What’s the story with the lad you got from atletico Madrid. Thought he would do well for you guys.

I imagine the loss of Reece James and Chigwell has had a massive impact. Two very good full/wing backs. What’s the story with the lad you got from atletico Madrid. Thought he would do well for you guys.

Yeah that is true, because the replacements have been Azpi and Alonso who just do not have the legs to play the role the way Chilwell and James do.

I thought they push City close based on last seasons ending .......... still amazing how these and Liverpool last season got hyped up by the media because both had good starts ........... remember Souness gushing over Liverpool at the start of last season until Villa showed up ......... leagues ain’t won in August but tell these twats that

I thought they push City close based on last seasons ending .......... still amazing how these and Liverpool last season got hyped up by the media because both had good starts ........... remember Souness gushing over Liverpool at the start of last season until Villa showed up ......... leagues ain’t won in August but tell these twats that

The media are busy propagandising their tactical retreat, next year will be their year undoubtedly what with Jota propelling himself to godlike status after scoring against the arse and Chelsea getting back to basics by sacking Tuchel and buying Hazard back from the Spanish lillywhites.

TALKSPORT-Prem.jpg

Brighton and Burnley away and Arsenal at home. I would probably not consider Spurs favourites for two of those games, and Burnley away is a shithousing bastard of a place to go when you absolutely have to win.

Edit: but yeah just the fact that we're talking about this, with us looking over our shoulders, is depressing.
Chelsea v Spurs is a massive game. I really like Kane, Moura and Son as a forward line but Spurs have a lot of weak points too.

You make it difficult to dislike Chelsea. The only teams I really dislike are Man Utd and Liverpool. Chelsea interests me at the moment because of the change in their form and results. I don't suppose many Chelsea will mind if Chelsea repeat last season's results again. You could easily end up in at least 2 Cup Finals. CL qualification is all important. I think CFC will come through this spell but defeat to Spurs would bring unwanted pressure on CFC. Suddenly questions would be asked.

Chelsea v Spurs is a massive game. I really like Kane, Moura and Son as a forward line but Spurs have a lot of weak points too.

You make it difficult to dislike Chelsea. The only teams I really dislike are Man Utd and Liverpool. Chelsea interests me at the moment because of the change in their form and results. I don't suppose many Chelsea will mind if Chelsea repeat last season's results again. You could easily end up in at least 2 Cup Finals. CL qualification is all important. I think CFC will come through this spell but defeat to Spurs would bring unwanted pressure on CFC. Suddenly questions would be asked.

It's a huge game, and I'm somewhat concerned about it because we just dominated them home and away in the league cup, so they could turn up to the Bridge with fire in their belly.

Thanks haha :) Sometimes I think City's domination of this league isn't good for the league but then I think of the alternatives and apart from ourselves, the other alternatives are just objectively worse options than City.

Tuchel has been to every final he's competed in since joining Chelsea. The CL and FA Cup finals last season. The league cup final this season, and we still have the CL and FA Cup plus the CWC to come. The league might be gone now, but there's plenty of good things to play for still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.