Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now don't fuck 2nd up to keep those Scouse rats in their place.

:)

I very much doubt we have the capacity do to that. It's possible but my confidence in the team has been shattered a bit in the last month or two.

I'm sticking my head above the parapet here and say that I like Tuchel, it's my job to pick holes out of him as a City fan but I like him. OK he whinges a bit but he always appears to have a smile on his face and he's an articulate sort.

Compare him to Bingo and it's night and day.

The biggest mistake Chelsea has made IMHO is buying the Lukaku dreadnought who couldn't gegenpresse his own packed lunch.

I agree with you, and actually also agree that he does like a bit of a moan sometimes.

And I had hoped that Lukaku had somewhat improved his skillset in Italy but it turns out, he's the same player he was at United and he's now looking like a very, very costly mistake.

Very much this, he had/fell lucky with Plan A & has fuck all else in his head.

Saying today they're tired, we played a similar volume of games during December and scored loads & won every game (apart from that dead rubber in Germany) with a smaller squad.

Twobags will be gone by the WC starting may not make the end of this season yet.
If you keep saying that your players are tired,they will believe it.

Just get on with playing.

You seem to be a bit obsessed with this mate. He isn't a defensive manager. He hasn't been one in his entire career at Mainz, Dortmund, PSG and Chelsea. In the last 10 games we've outplayed Spurs x2, Liverpool, Villa, Brentford, Everton and Wolves. We've split possession across 2 games against Brighton and then got outplayed by City.

Whether he's a whinging twat, that's up for discussion. I'm certainly not going to be looking for favourable views on that on a City forum. Just like Pep isn't viewed favourably in Chelsea, United or Liverpool circles.
Ffs he’s moaning about being tired now, whinging twat really isn’t up for discussion, he’s giving klopp a run for money in the whinge stakes even if he’s not at that level on the field.
You say he’s not defensive, I say from the way he setup against us he’s better suited to relegation fodder style teams than league contenders. He’ll win you cups with that approach but he’s not going to take you to league challengers setting up for 0-0 or a fluke break on the counter against every decent side you play.

Ffs he’s moaning about being tired now, whinging twat really isn’t up for discussion, he’s giving klopp a run for money in the whinge stakes even if he’s not at that level on the field.
You say he’s not defensive, I say from the way he setup against us he’s better suited to relegation fodder style teams than league contenders. He’ll win you cups with that approach but he’s not going to take you to league challengers setting up for 0-0 or a fluke break on the counter against every decent side you play.

He's played you 5 times and been defensive twice. Anyway it's obvious you don't like him or his football and it's been established over and over that I obviously do not agree with you.

"every decent side" you say yet we just recently outplayed Liverpool and really unfortunate to only draw the game. Deservedly beat City 3 times last season as well as Real Madrid.

Last edited:
Chelsea are staring into the abyss.

Chelsea v Spurs at the Bridge, and Spurs have 4 games in hand. This is a game that Chelsea dare not lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.