Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never had an axe to grind with Chelsea and from a purely football perspective they saved us even more “history club” wankfestery.
having watched City getting smeared for over a decade by the wanker led shithouses, I am not comfortable sticking the boot in on their fans or players on the guilt by association ticket. You also know the yank led cartel will be beavering away to see how they can cash in on Chelsea’s demise. Maybe a shit team who finish fifth can take their place in the CL, wouldn’t that be a surprise to nobody.

I am not in disagreement with targeting the owner if he is linked but let them sell tickets etc and ring fence the money to keep the club moving. It's like points deduction. The only victim's are the supporters.
Yeah I share that view. It's always the fuckin' spectators that end up with shit in their laps.

I’m wondering how all this is being allowed to happen?

Surely, he can put the club in a trust, where he is NOT a beneficiary, and the club can move forward?

It seems like tens of thousands of people (and the club itself) is being harmed when the sole target is his assets?!
This is what's irritating me about the structure of the sanctions, it's unclear why they can't separate RA's wealth from Chelsea's operations as a club. As long as he doesn't run or profit from the club, it shouldn't matter whether Chelsea can operate as usual.

Only thing I can think of is that he'd be able to funnel money out of the club through operational accounts.

Or it's vindictive, like you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.