Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told today that UEFA are planning to limit the amortisation period of player contracts to 5 years, which I assume is attempting to close this loophole. That said, giving a player in his early 20's a 7-8 year contract shouldn't stop a club doing this, but this is UEFA we're talking about.
Loophole?
That’s what the supposed elite use to stop clubs like us and Chelsea competing fairly and complying with the rules.
Like limiting number of loan players - no one bothered with United doing it when they had the players
Like FFP in the first place - bought in to stop certain clubs competing
Still waiting for the Barca and juve ffp bans based on the fact both those clubs have actually cheated and false accounted for years

It’s new way of going about there business buy a new first team sell loan the the players not wanted in the next 12 months! Wage bill will be enormous!

Oh not accounts from them yet!? Unless they come out a year after there club was bought!!

This thread was below another one when I just clicked, that thread was "Corruption in English football?" Say no more Squire.

How many players have the banks bought since the take over? Must be a dozen

14 I think. But also lost 9 players. And of the 14 brought in around 5 are just punts for the future really (Casadei,Fofana, Chuku, Hutchinson, Slolina) so when you look at it from that lens, it’s nowhere near as dramatic as it seems.

14 I think. But also lost 9 players. And of the 14 brought in around 5 are just punts for the future really (Casadei,Fofana, Chuku, Hutchinson, Slolina) so when you look at it from that lens, it’s nowhere near as dramatic as it seems.
Fofana a £75m punt ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.