Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only one that looked decent & ready made for now was enzo, but then again for 110m he should do

It’s going to be so difficult for potter to get them playing as a team, with so many players.

I’d also question why they didn’t buy a proper striker

Although the substantial outlay is obscene, they theoretically will recoup £200m plus over the next few windows; however, as pep and mr Ed have alluded, why isn’t this being scrutinised? It points towards the majority breakaway vote for the super league for me, Bohely will be part of the cartel that is pushing and undoubtedly it points to the heavy investment from these billionaires afoot; realistically only 2-3 years away

The death of football as we know it is upon the common man )8

The only one that looked decent & ready made for now was enzo, but then again for 110m he should do

It’s going to be so difficult for potter to get them playing as a team, with so many players.

I’d also question why they didn’t buy a proper striker
Potters comments about the difficulty in integrating all the players was interesting. Clearly not in charge of player acquisition.

I know Chelsea have spent all this money and I accept I don't follow non City football as much as I used to but,

Who the fuck have they actually bought?

I firmly believe this will end in disaster for them.

When you spend £600M on players and you've still not signed a decent striker
e5c8e7c2a304e4ab10871c7ab004b740.jpg

They haven’t got away with anything! Am sure City thought of doing longer contracts and thought a five year contract then if they have a good season extend it! When you look at all of Chelsea’s signings the most they paying them weekly is something like 100k but with bonuses!
Sterling, about 13m pa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.