Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Enzo looked like he slotted right in...shame about the rest of the midfield lol!

Also why on earth did potter play ziyech and Gallagher when they're clearly for sale. It's almost as if he's not the one making the signings!

There's different rules for new owners now. They can spend what they like as long as they can show they have a strategic plan to get spending within FFP limits after a few years I think.
Not correct, next season it's 90% of turnover on player acquisitions, wages and operating expense's, 80% the season after and 70% in 2025/2026. The Chavs will be well and truly fucked when they don't qualify for Europe and these long term contracts take a huge bite out of their lardy arse.

Not correct, next season it's 90% of turnover on player acquisitions, wages and operating expense's, 80% the season after and 90% in 2025/2026. The Chavs will be well and truly fucked when they don't qualify for Europe and these long term contracts take a huge bite out of their lardy arse.
* 70% in 25/6.

Edit: But yes, I am with you. They will have problems meeting the %s I think unless they can increase turnover substantially, or make good money from academy sales on a recurring basis. Even then, they will have to shift out the surplus to requirements. But that's easy, of course, just ask Barcelona.

They've clearly bought players for a massive overhaul of the squad, that's 7 guys 22 or younger

Enzo looks class, he really does, I can't see a scenario where he's not one of the better midfielders in the league pretty

Murdyk I don't get, don't think he's even close to being worth the money. The other lad, Madueke Seems a better deal

Thinthe CB look good too

But doesn't delete the fact their squad is jam packed of players of similar levels that aren't title worthy levels

Can't see them being a threat at least for a few years
That's

right!

Although the substantial outlay is obscene, they theoretically will recoup £200m plus over the next few windows; however, as pep and mr Ed have alluded, why isn’t this being scrutinised? It points towards the majority breakaway vote for the super league for me, Bohely will be part of the cartel that is pushing and undoubtedly it points to the heavy investment from these billionaires afoot; realistically only 2-3 years away

The death of football as we know it is upon the common man )8
this bohley is the type of **** who works on wallstreet and thinks everyone can be bought for a price. cunts like him crashed the whole world economy in 2008. destroyed the lives of millions while got paychecks and relief from the government. basically a worse oligarch than roman and worse than any middle east dictator.

Thought Enzo looked like he slotted right in...shame about the rest of the midfield lol!

Also why on earth did potter play ziyech and Gallagher when they're clearly for sale. It's almost as if he's not the one making the signings!
Enzo has probably destroyed his whole career by going to that shitshow soulless club. they used in as a DM lol. it will be like putting Xavi in DM. will lose all his best qualities while becoming a limited effective player.

Yeah he is was really meaning this window none of there players are in massive wages and why mount be leaving on a free!
There will be some upheaval in the dressing room with wages disparity if what we read is the actual truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.