Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon Harry gets the sack tomorrow.

s-l1600.jpg
@Mad Eyed Screamer ;-)

Said it was the wrong club for him at the time he was appointed. It’s a comedy show hiw they’re run.
I believe had he stayed where he was, he could have succeeded Pep at our very steady and extremely well run club.

Fir him he’s set for life, but his rep is in ruins and through no fault of his own. It’s ended exactly as I thought it would.
Chelsea is a basket case of a club. I don’t think his rep is that badly tarnished.

Said it last night, the job was too big for the guy. Hopefully Vinnie has taken note of Potter's experience if a PL club come for him in the close season. Stay where you are for another season or two, build up your experience. You're still young, there's plenty of time left for you to manage an elite club.

Safe to say Potter is the most expensive appointment of all time? They paid a fortune to sack Tuchel + bring Potter and his staff in. Now they have to pay them all off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.