Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hipster Potter using xG as an excuse for losing his last game had to be the final straw for the Yanks.

Potter: "If you look at the xG of the (McGinn) goal, it's not that big a chance."

so much for the long term project.

I think he’s a good manager who went into an impossible job. Chelsea are a mess and they’ve spent ridiculous amounts of money on average players. There was no thought at all about what players they needed - a striker

Their new owner seems terrible

My Brighton and Hove connections from my time in Qatar World Cup month are very happy as he and staff left a bad taste but that's football as we all know, have Blackpool forgiven us for Paul Stewart yet? You get my drift so so many examples.

Said it was the wrong club for him at the time he was appointed. It’s a comedy show hiw they’re run.
I believe had he stayed where he was, he could have succeeded Pep at our very steady and extremely well run club.

Fir him he’s set for life, but his rep is in ruins and through no fault of his own. It’s ended exactly as I thought it would.

I don’t think his reputation is in ruins. I think he’s a really good manager.

Chelsea area joke of a club. Give it 6 months and they’ll sack their next manager. Their owner has no clue what he’s doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.