Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor bloke, but at least he is set for life now.

Leicester job incoming!
Hope so for his sake. He followed a dream of managing a big club, then got shit on from the top. I genuinely saw him at ours maybe years later when pep ready to leave and Potter had lead Brighton to high heights. I really hope he mends his rep.

Potter has done an OUTSTANDING job at Brighton. He's brought in a lot of players who've been superb and he had them playing a decent style of football, apart from when they played against us. He left the club in such a good position that it made it very easy for Zerbi to just come in and carry on. I'd say that outside Pep and Klopp, there's an argument to be made to say he's the best of the rest.

I could never really understand why impatient-Chelsea would appoint someone who's made his name patiently and carefully building a squad and club. It's ended in tears but Potter won't be out of work for long - I'd imagine most teams in the league will be wanting him.

I think Chelsea have too many players on big contracts who just aren't bothered about being there. The players have the power and I don't see serial-bottler Pochettino winning them the CL.

They must of thought a new manager with European experience will give them the best chance of winning it! If they already sounded there next manager out expect him to be installed tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.