Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuchel has serious baggage apparently. Enough to turn an entire dressing room against him at Chelsea according to 'rumour'. Doesn't seem to bother anyone at Bayern, so it must have been something serious 'in-house' at Stamford Bridge

There's definitely something very odd about Tuchel....

The Upshot has a running gag about him having a sex dungeon.

Leaving Brighton was the stupidest thing Potter ever did, and they’re fine under Di Zerbi, they won’t want him back.

I’m a little surprised.

I thought that Potter would have until the start of next season, at least.

He has had a lot of new players to incorporate into the squad, and has had little time to implement his own style on the squad.

Said it was the wrong club for him at the time he was appointed. It’s a comedy show hiw they’re run.
I believe had he stayed where he was, he could have succeeded Pep at our very steady and extremely well run club.

Fir him he’s set for life, but his rep is in ruins and through no fault of his own. It’s ended exactly as I thought it would.
I don't think our board would countenance any manager who hadn't consistently proven themselves at the highest level, as successor to Pep.
I'm not sure we'd be in the business of taking chances on potential.

I’m a little surprised.

He has had a lot of new players to incorporate into the squad, and has had little time to implement his own style on the squad.

They HAVE to get CL football next year or they are fucked big-time. Last chance saloon.

I’m a little surprised.

Not sure they had much choice, Saturday they were dreadful and that after he looked like he had turned thing around in previous games.

The way Chelsea have gone about things since Roman was moved on is plain wrong, the money , no plan, just the splatter gun throw cash at it.

I can see this all ending in tears and a serious investigation in to where and who this money is coming from.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.