Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we really trying to blame Sterling for the Chelsea mess? That's a bit silly
I was one of his biggest critics for his bloody awful decision making. But he wanted to be back home and felt it was a good move, looks a shocking one now in hindsight.

Not sure they had much choice, Saturday they were dreadful and that after he looked like he had turned thing around in previous games.

The way Chelsea have gone about thing since Roman was moved on is plain wrong, the money , no plan, just the splatter gun thrown cash at it plan.

I can see this all ending in tears and a serious investigation in to where and who this money is coming from.

Money has come from the banks! Do you really think those American owners plus Boehly have put there one money in!? It ain’t the American way..

Are we really trying to blame Sterling for the Chelsea mess? That's a bit silly

It's about being smart enough to read how the land lays.

He turned down a new deal with the best team in the country, with the best manager, playing plenty.

What his ego would not accept, was not playing in some of the biggest games.

When Pep played him in the biggest game in our history to date.

To move to Chelsea? A basket-case, regardless of geography.

He is miles away from being an automatic starter in that bloated squad.

I'm sure he regrets it.

I don't get why people are so keen to make Potter out as an excellent manager simply at the wrong club at the wrong time.

He was fucking terrible. Borderline clueless. His reputation is and should well be in tatters. To walk into a side that under the previous manager won the champions league and was in multiple cup finals, had 600m+ of new players, and to drop them into the bottom half of the table is deserving of the sack. And ridicule. Their worst ever manager apparently.

Yes he exceeded expectations at Brighton, and yes he is a 'cool' young-ish mod-looking Englishman that some had a romantic notion could one day manage us. But Brighton have done just as well if not better since he left, because they have a good recruitment set-up and are capable of finding the right players. It now looks like he was at the right place at the right time there.

Ultimately he was found out, way out of his depth and not good enough for the top level. It was a stupid move, one he wasn't ready for, but he was nowhere near good enough to go for it.

It's about being smart enough to read how the land lays.

He turned down a new deal with the best team in the country, with the best manager, playing plenty.

What his ego would not accept, was not playing in some of the biggest games.

When Pep played him in the biggest game in our history to date.

To move to Chelsea? A basket-case, regardless of geography.

He is miles away from being an automatic starter in that bloated squad.

I'm sure he regrets it.
Chelsea web site shows a squad of 31 players, incredible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.