Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think even a hint of a rumour they are speaking to another manager, while sticking with Potter till the end of the season, and the whole mood at the club is doomed and it all becomes a circus. At least sacking him and appointing an interim manager allows that process to happen without the scrutiny of media gossip.

Yeah that is a fair point actually. It just seems rather chaotic.

Well it’s worked as most Chelsea fans are over the moon to have him back.
You're right, they seem over the moon on the shedend :) ,I think you're on a damage limitation pr exercise haha

just embarrassing hiring frank as interim....no reason at all.. he tried failed hes not ready yet. he needs to go learn his craft first.

Have you seen how bad we’ve been this season? Lampard is not the greatest manager, but you will never convince me he’ll do worse than Potter or Bruno

how some of you are happy with lampard appointment?

jesus christ we still have champions league and we have a chance, even a small chace, we can't plya against real madrid with lampard as a coach

what a f**king joke

Really not sure about this even short term. Loved the guy as a player but he’s shown he is not cut out for top level management.

Love Lampard but management isn't for him. Ownership are probably throwing a Hail Mary and seeing out the rest of the season on just vibes and see where it takes us

Hope you're all ready for an undroppable Mount coming back into the squad.

I love Frank but this is not a good idea.

, are we kidding or is it really happening

I guess I disagree. I don't see any reasonable excuse to be sitting in 11th. The task wasn't even to compete. A transition season was expected and accepted but there is still a certain below you just cannot fall. If we were sitting in the bottom 3, would you still be saying 'oh well nothing Potter or any other manager can do with such a bloated squad'?
Well, for one you’re not. Just like when you said it doesn’t matter that it’s two games difference from 7th, the same applies in the other direction as well.

They could have worse as a very short term interim, I doubt he held them to ransom over wages and would hit the ground running. A big free hit for them both now.

I'm not entirely sure why people think he's a bad appointment as interim manager?

Everyone knows it's short term.

He's got 2 seasons getting top 4 with Chelsea, averages 1.8points per game, CL experience, knows a lot of the players and gets the fans on side.

What more do people want from a caretaker?

Not read any posts so I apologise if someone has already said this:
Frank, Frank, Frank lad, leave it, leave it. You gave them a chance now let someone else take up the poison chalice.
I know it was your club and that you love it but think of yourself and your family and your health.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.