Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. But I’ve come to terms with the fact we either get them now and lose Pep or lose them to other jobs and keep Pep. I know which I’d prefer!

As long as De Zerbi is available still!!
All this talk about Enrique and De Zerbi when in reality we are going to bring Vinnie home

Not read any posts so I apologise if someone has already said this:
Frank, Frank, Frank lad, leave it, leave it. You gave them a chance now let someone else take up the poison chalice.
I know it was your club and that you love it but think of yourself and your family and your health.

JMHO

He'll get a few million £, see some old friends, introduce himself to the new owner get to be in the Champions League again and put himself back out there for managerial jobs in the summer.

He'll get a few million £, see some old friends, introduce himself to the new owner get to be in the Champions League again and put himself back out there for managerial jobs in the summer.
He’s got plenty of money, if they’re his friends he’ll see them anyway, if he’s not been introduced to the new owner by now I’d be surprised, not sure about the Champions league, his names out there already or he wouldn’t keep getting mentioned for vacant jobs. :-)

Crazy. its Ollie all over again. Just imagine they have a bit of an upturn, hard to do worse. The clamour from the chelsea fans to keep him. Then theyre 10th next april.

On a certain level, you can’t not be happy that a club legend is going to be the manager again. But truthfully if it was going to take time to vet and recruit a new manager, which it should if they’re doing their due diligence, then they might as well have just stuck with Potter until Enrique or Nagelsmann is ready to take over.

The season is over though. We won’t get beyond Real Madrid whether with Potter, Lamps or Enrique/Nagelsmann so I suppose fuck it.

Without wishing to flog a dead horse, do you think this is a Boehly appointment, or have your two sporting directors done this?

Whatever happens, don't give up on the CL yet. Would be typical football if you guys win it and get back in that way. Because if you don't, you lose the money, have trouble with FFP and don't get the shiniest of new managers. All imho, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.