Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a desperate appointments by a club managed by desperate people.

I expect this club to be declared bankrupt in the near future.
AFC Chelsea, ground-sharing at Dulwich Hamlet, playing Combined Counties’ football

*rubs hands together*

Well, for one you’re not. Just like when you said it doesn’t matter that it’s two games difference from 7th, the same applies in the other direction as well.

I don't understand this post, sorry. I'm asking you what depths does Potter have to fall with Chelsea before you agree that it is okay to fire him? Clearly you don't think sitting in the bottom half in April is enough, so I'm asking you where you draw the line with Potter?

Ah but Kiddo was already working with/for the club.

Bruno Saltor did not want to be the caretaker beyond that one game, presumably because he is extremely close with Potter and wants to follow Potter to where he goes next. I can't think of an in house caretaker unless you pick one out of the U21/18 youth teams. We've hired external interims before (Hiddink x2 and Rafa) so it's not that weird to do it again. People are just laughing because it's Lampard.

There's far worse looming in the future for Chelsea than a few weeks of Frank Lampard. Let them enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.