Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a pretty pragmatic short term fix tbh. Despite it ending badly before he's still a legend there, and if all concerned are happy it's only until June it might be fine.

I'm not entirely sure why people think he's a bad appointment as interim manager?

Everyone knows it's short term.

He's got 2 seasons getting top 4 with Chelsea, averages 1.8points per game, CL experience, knows a lot of the players and gets the fans on side.

What more do people want from a caretaker?
It's a desperate appointments by a club managed by desperate people.

I expect this club to be declared bankrupt in the near future.

I think it's a pretty pragmatic short term fix tbh. Despite it ending badly before he's still a legend there, and if all concerned are happy it's only until June it might be fine.
He had little credibility as a manager and this crazy appointment has diminished that even further, I can see the one and only full kit wanker JT coming in as his No2 and full time cheer leader.

Without wishing to flog a dead horse, do you think this is a Boehly appointment, or have your two sporting directors done this?

Whatever happens, don't give up on the CL yet. Would be typical football if you guys win it and get back in that way. Because if you don't, you lose the money, have trouble with FFP and don't get the shiniest of new managers. All imho, of course.

I think it is the two sporting directors. At least that is what Matt Law reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.