Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a pity he was hand in glove with a despotic madman.
Shows how little you understand sir.

Thankfully other forum members who've already posted in recent days offer a more informed/less trolling point of view.

Raheem must be blazing mad.
Raheem is as happy as can be. He's picking up stupid money for being totally useless.

Should be the first player out the door in my opinion. Great bit of business by City to jog him on.

Shows how little you understand sir.

Thankfully other forum members who've already posted in recent days offer a more informed/less trolling point of view.
I know he was good for your Club and would still be there if it wasn’t for Putin invading the Ukraine. Are you saying he wasn’t a mate of Putin?

I know he was good for your Club and would still be there if it wasn’t for Putin invading the Ukraine. Are you saying he wasn’t a mate of Putin?
A mate? Haha.

If Abramovich was 'hand in glove' with Putin, don't you think he'd have been given enough of a heads up to be able to sell Chelsea?

As a (City) forum member said a few days back, he is just a business opportunist that made his fortune in ways I'm guessing many billionaires do.

He's previously admitted as much in a UK court where he was praised by the judge for being an honest and reliable witness.

Like most billionaires, I'm sure he's done some questionable things. But that doesn't mean he's in league with the Russian war machine, unless you're saying that being Russian and rich equated to being guilty?

At least Chelsea managed to score today for a change :-)
Haha. There is that :)

We love Azpi in our house. Gutted for him as he hasn't started for ages. We should really have let him go last season. He's been an amazing servant of our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.