Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too much to hope they can actually turn into a football team when they play the Arse?
Yes, probably. We are nowhere near being a team at this moment.

Don't worry though. City don't need anyone's help in my opinion.

Very lucky.

We were saying the other day that we might not win another game this season.
It's possible, even the players who were putting in performances earlier in the season are completely off the boil and you seem to be getting worse by the week. Plus, you've some tough fixtures left.

I should probably apologise to the Chelsea fans on here. I am enjoying this too much. I quite like Chelsea as a place, as a club and there a few decent posters on here. And like I said earlier, the more blue at the top, the less red. But, I can't help it, Boehly fronting this thing just has me wanting it all to fail.

Players are on the beach. Lampard is picking lineups that make no sense. It feels like everyone at the club have collectively decided to not try anymore this season and just fulfil each fixture obligation with minimum effort until the season is over. I didn’t even watch our game yesterday, was watching City-Arsenal and I haven’t bothered watching the highlights.

I should probably apologise to the Chelsea fans on here. I am enjoying this too much. I quite like Chelsea as a place, as a club and there a few decent posters on here. And like I said earlier, the more blue at the top, the less red. But, I can't help it, Boehly fronting this thing just has me wanting it all to fail.
Haha. No apology required sir.

It is totally acceptable to treat your rivals with respect and even like them, while simultaneously wishing to see them crushed.

I respect your honesty, and I can see why it's easy to laugh at Boehly. He's rode into town with a fist full of dollars, believing that all he needed to do was throw money at the project.

He's now realising (I sincerely hope) that he needs a complete rethink as to how this goes.

Players are on the beach. Lampard is picking lineups that make no sense. It feels like everyone at the club have collectively decided to not try anymore this season and just fulfil each fixture obligation with minimum effort until the season is over. I didn’t even watch our game yesterday, was watching City-Arsenal and I haven’t bothered watching the highlights.
There were no highlights from a Chelsea perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.