Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have 1 goal in their last 7 games

We only beat Fulham by one goal, which also doesn't tell the gulf in class between the two teams?

It's a London derby with plenty of pride to play for on Chelsea's part.

They still have some excellent players and face an opponent who have to go for the win, which can leave them more exposed at the back.

Arsenal's form isn't great and the more I have watched them in recent months, the more I wonder what all the fuss is about?

Barring injury-time wins over United, Villa and Bournemouth, Arsenal's poor form goes back a lot further than many would realise.

Sure, they are at home and the favourites, but if Chelsea can take what chances they do take, then a positive result is more than realistic.

Yes it’s a derby game,but Chelsea have nearly fell off a cliff regarding form I can’t remember a run of games previously where they have been this poor,maybe back when the likes of Kerry Dixon played for them,but the most I can see them getting is a draw and even that’s hugely unlikely.Arsenal realistically should win and comfortably..

Chelsea have had 7 full days to plan and work on this game with hopefully the intention to give their fans 1 small thing to be happy about.

Frank likes us as well and will definitely be doing all he can to help our cause and to stop a London rival.

Even though Arsenal are much better as a collective than Chelsea, Chelsea do have a few individuals who on their day can produce.

Its certainly not a foregone conclusion.

If I was Frank I’d play

Mendy

Azpillicueta T.Silva Fofana Chilwell

Kante

Sterling Enzo Kovacic Mudryk

Felix

He probably won’t play anything like this but this is a very capable balanced team.
C’mon Frankie lad.

Im hoping for 1-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.