Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
..It's an obvious blueprint that any club could follow regardless of investment.

Thats the funniest line I've read here :)

I certainly agree that Manchester City have been run excellently as far as having a cohesive approach to being successful on the pitch.

However, as good as the strategy might be, it wouldn't work without huge investment, and investment to an extent that City have already narrowly escaped being booted from the CL by UEFA, and currently await the outcome of FA charges for similar.

The problem of spending your outrageous fortunes without falling foul of FFP is a problem for every big club. Chelsea may yet have a problem because of the ridiculous money we've spent in the last two windows.

Mansour has certainly done a great job in taking City from nowhere to the top table, and massive respect for that.

But let's not pretend that his main super power is anything other than being loaded.

Chelsea have had 7 full days to plan and work on this game with hopefully the intention to give their fans 1 small thing to be happy about.

Frank likes us as well and will definitely be doing all he can to help our cause and to stop a London rival.

Even though Arsenal are much better as a collective than Chelsea, Chelsea do have a few individuals who on their day can produce.

Its certainly not a foregone conclusion.

If I was Frank I’d play

Mendy

Azpillicueta T.Silva Fofana Chilwell

Kante

Sterling Enzo Kovacic Mudryk

Felix

He probably won’t play anything like this but this is a very capable balanced team.
C’mon Frankie lad.

Im hoping for 1-1.
Why not hope for a 1-0 to Chelsea?

Thats the funniest line I've read here :)

I certainly agree that Manchester City have been run excellently as far as having a cohesive approach to being successful on the pitch.

However, as good as the strategy might be, it wouldn't work without huge investment, and investment to an extent that City have already narrowly escaped being booted from the CL by UEFA, and currently await the outcome of FA charges for similar.

The problem of spending your outrageous fortunes without falling foul of FFP is a problem for every big club. Chelsea may yet have a problem because of the ridiculous money we've spent in the last two windows.

Mansour has certainly done a great job in taking City from nowhere to the top table, and massive respect for that.

But let's not pretend that his main super power is anything other than being loaded.
Coming from a Chelsea fan, that's fuckin' hysterical!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.