Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the funniest line I've read here :)

I certainly agree that Manchester City have been run excellently as far as having a cohesive approach to being successful on the pitch.

However, as good as the strategy might be, it wouldn't work without huge investment, and investment to an extent that City have already narrowly escaped being booted from the CL by UEFA, and currently await the outcome of FA charges for similar.

The problem of spending your outrageous fortunes without falling foul of FFP is a problem for every big club. Chelsea may yet have a problem because of the ridiculous money we've spent in the last two windows.

Mansour has certainly done a great job in taking City from nowhere to the top table, and massive respect for that.

But let's not pretend that his main super power is anything other than being loaded.
Hi
My point was that you appoint the best people at your disposal and have a plan that will lead to improvement in any sports or business enterprise.
Regarding City, our model could have been used by any number of clubs in the Premier league, they are mostly owned by billionaires, but they chose not to.
As Khaldoon once sagely said, we won't be held responsible for other people's mistakes.

Hi
My point was that you appoint the best people at your disposal and have a plan that will lead to improvement in any sports or business enterprise.
Regarding City, our model could have been used by any number of clubs in the Premier league, they are mostly owned by billionaires, but they chose not to.
As Khaldoon once sagely said, we won't be held responsible for other people's mistakes.
Yeah okay, but nothing that's happened at City since 2008 is regardless of investment, any more than it has been at Chelsea since 2003.

At the end of the day your new owner hasn't a clue how to operate a Premier league club. Mansour bought City and appointed experts in their field at every level of the club and let them get on with it. I think he needs to take a step back and do the same.

Yeah okay, but nothing that's happened at City since 2008 is regardless of investment, any more than it has been at Chelsea since 2003.
Well run clubs can start to punch above their weight, see Brighton and Brentford for instance, they have a plan, Chelsea don't.

You're laughing at us being perfectly run and suggesting that we've done something wrong, finance wise, which we haven't been convicted of - just like you! Fortunately, you got your constant influxes of cash from the Russian crook before FFP, and I refer you to the original post you laughed at, plus the one above from Tweety 8/9 minutes ago. And the financial doping at Stamford Bridge doesn't seem to have gone out of fashion yet, looking at what's gone on in the last 12 months.
Pot/kettle/black.

You're laughing at us being perfectly run and suggesting that we've done something wrong, finance wise, which we haven't been convicted of - just like you! Fortunately, you got your constant influxes of cash from the Russian crook before FFP, and I refer you to the original post you laughed at, plus the one above from Tweety 8/9 minutes ago. And the financial doping at Stamford Bridge doesn't seem to have gone out of fashion yet, looking at what's gone on in the last 12 months.
Pot/kettle/black.

Where have I laughed at City being perfectly run?? Show me please. Aside from anything else its a ridiculous notion to laugh at 'perfection'.

And I haven't suggested you've done something wrong financially. That was UEFA and is the FA who suggest that. Sorry if that offends you but that's the reality.

Your use of the word 'perfectly' is interesting.

I have no problem acknowledging City's cohesive and successful business model, and their on-pitch dominance at this moment. Or for that matter, that my team is a joke right now in comparison.

I just find it a little difficult to have to read claims of perfection when anyone who lives in the real world knows that's just not the case.

Thats the funniest line I've read here :)

I certainly agree that Manchester City have been run excellently as far as having a cohesive approach to being successful on the pitch.

However, as good as the strategy might be, it wouldn't work without huge investment, and investment to an extent that City have already narrowly escaped being booted from the CL by UEFA, and currently await the outcome of FA charges for similar.

The problem of spending your outrageous fortunes without falling foul of FFP is a problem for every big club. Chelsea may yet have a problem because of the ridiculous money we've spent in the last two windows.

Mansour has certainly done a great job in taking City from nowhere to the top table, and massive respect for that.

But let's not pretend that his main super power is anything other than being loaded.
City escaped fuck all regarding FFP apart from an orchestrated witchunt. Uefa moved the original goal posts to snare us when this abomination of sporting fairness and integrity was born out of jealousy and racism towards a Muslim owner.

The joke Uefa charges had no merit and got chucked out at the earliest opportunity. Now the league is trying it on aided by a baying mob in both the media and the so called premier league history clubs.

If you are not willing to read up and understand the ffp case against city then your opinion on the matter is fucking worthless.

Chelsea under Roman had tons of soft loans and tons of players out on loan. All with the aim of dodging ffp. See it’s easy to cast aspirations when I don’t have all the facts.

So fuck off with the escape ffp shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.