Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have some sympathy for Raheem, he left thinking he would have not had much game time, and walked into a chaotic club with an owner who has no clue. He would have been better off stating here
Nah, with Alvarez arriving and Grealish improving so much he'd have gotten fuck all game time here as well.

I don't see why?!

After all, we've never been up on UEFA/FA charges.
Very true. Abramovic would have had the right contacts within UEFA and FIFA that Russia had to get the first of the two corruptly awarded World Cups. Also, Chelsea never really dominated domestically did they? Russian Gas money is better than Arab oil money.

After the money Boehly spent I’m sure your charges will be along shortly. Or maybe not……

Very true. Abramovic would have had the right contacts within UEFA and FIFA that Russia had to get the first of the two corruptly awarded World Cups. Also, Chelsea never really dominated domestically did they? Russian Gas money is better than Arab oil money.

After the money Boehly spent I’m sure your charges will be along shortly. Or maybe not……
Wowh, that's deep, man :)

Foden was injured after the world cup when Jack's form improved & I might be mistaken but hasn't Phil started more on the right since his world cup injury
Probably equally on left and right which was always the progression plan imo. Don't think Grealish would have had any more problem pushing the Sterling of the last two seasons out than he did a Foden with patchy fitness.

Simon Gleave, head of sports analysis, Nielsen's Gracenote: "Chelsea have won just once this season in 16 matches against the teams in the top half of the Premier League. That was a 2-0 win at Aston Villa in October.

"Chelsea have managed just nine points from 48 against the top-10. Only Southampton (four) and Leeds United (eight) have done worse than the Blues against the top-10 this season."
Fuck me, 10 nil Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.