Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lively exchange between Chelsea and Southampton fans. Further evidence of the universal appeal of this club.

Do you really think being put on UEFA/FA charges really relates to us doing anything wrong? I think it relates more to the nationality of our owners and our sheer audacity to win trophies when those are clear the domain of the teams in red.

I think that if you are accusing anyone of racism you'd better have some proof.

And as far as the red teams argument is concerned, I'm sorry but I can't get with that particular conspiracy, even as a Blue who dislikes those clubs as much you probably do.

As stated here already, I obviously don't know enough about the charges City have been and currently are under.

I think that as a neutral observer it's human nature to sometimes think there's no smoke without fire. I think you'd probably feel the same if, for example, the Rags were under similar and repeated scrutiny?

My honest opinion? I suspect City are probably guilty of a little accounting creativity, and I don't really care because I'd guess my club and others have done similar.

What about Real Madrid?! They've been getting away with state sanctioned accounting corruption for years!

I suspect it will all amount to not very much in the end. People will, get paid off, and life will go on.

I think that if you are accusing anyone of racism you'd better have some proof.

And as far as the red teams argument is concerned, I'm sorry but I can't get with that particular conspiracy, even as a Blue who dislikes those clubs as much you probably do.

As stated here already, I obviously don't know enough about the charges City have been and currently are under.

I think that as a neutral observer it's human nature to sometimes think there's no smoke without fire. I think you'd probably feel the same if, for example, the Rags were under similar and repeated scrutiny?

My honest opinion? I suspect City are probably guilty of a little accounting creativity, and I don't really care because I'd guess my club and others have done similar.

What about Real Madrid?! They've been getting away with state sanctioned accounting corruption for years!

I suspect it will all amount to not very much in the end. People will, get paid off, and life will go on.
On the bright side Blue's mum will have him tucked up in bed with his Chelsea teddy at 7.30pm ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.