Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just "paper speculation" (ie bollocks) but apparently Poch has stated that if he becomes manager then the first thing Chelsea should do is go and buy Mane from Bayern!

Yeah, that'll solve it, go and splash MORE cash instead of molding the 350 players already on the books into a workable team.

Insanity Football!
I think Poch will be more concerned with being able to buy the players he wants. It's no surprise a huge team like Chelsea hasn't immediately found a top replacement for Potter. Managers are looking at whats going on and thinking it could ruin them.

Maybe it's just "paper speculation" (ie bollocks) but apparently Poch has stated that if he becomes manager then the first thing Chelsea should do is go and buy Mane from Bayern!

Yeah, that'll solve it, go and splash MORE cash instead of molding the 350 players already on the books into a workable team.

Insanity Football!
He plays in the same position as Mudryk lol, who should be integral to them moving forward.

They are crying out for a striker, probably need to buy 2, for rotation. They are also desperate for some midfield creativity, plus a top keeper. Buying another ageing player they don't need, what could go wrong.

Well? Lol. I don’t know why people thought Chelsea would cease being horrendous. 1 goal in the whole of April, the game is over already.

It wasn't about them being horrendous, it was about expecting them to compete.

They didn't.

I will continue to have the same caution towards them when we play them at home.

Nothing particularly against Chelsea but who would have thought it would come to this after they beat us in Porto.

Moral of the tale. Yes winning Champs League would be nice but it’s not the sole measure of greatness.

I don't think there's much of a connection in our case, to be fair.

We have been consistently winning trophies for years, and what's happening now I don't think anyone saw coming. We are not one hit wonders.

That was our second CL, as you know. To quote one of our terrace songs, we've won it all.

@ASHCFC. I have decided we are not compatible, so I shall not be having your babies. 34 minutes last night convinced me. I am truly sorry, but I’m sure you will find new friends in the Championship.
You could ask a few Blues what it was like having Swales as chairman, resident know all and narcissist.
”I think American sports can teach you a few things.” Right.
Dear KS55,

I knew you only wanted one thing. Once it was clear that I wasn't up for smashing the Arse I knew you'd bail.

I suggest you look towards a Newcastle dance partner, who might be more willing and able to perform what you crave.

Be safe.
ASHCFC

There was a row apparently when Tuchel refused entry to the dressing room to guests of Boehly. The chairman did not know that in English football, the dressing room is the Manager‘s sacrosanct fiefdom. Beware of Culture difference.
Yes, I'm aware of the same. It makes pretty depressing reading for us tbh.

@ASHCFC having read the many pages of back and forth about City/FFP/CAS and the latest PL crap, it’s clear you as a fan of another club have little insight or knowledge of facts about City - which is understandable, why would you look for and find information that goes against your pre-conceived notions of City ‘cheating’.
So a few facts:

2014 FFP fine, a ‘pinch’ as our chairman fittingly said at the time of the stitch-up. City submitted our accounts (as with all clubs) which met and passed the rules, and then they changed the rules, without giving us a chance to resubmit, which meant our accounts now broke the FFP rules - a stitch-up - and we had a large fine and an imposed reduced squad.

UEFA/der spiegel allegations, that came from hacked emails, and ended up with 6 (yes 6 out of the many 10’s possibly 100’s of thousand emails) being taken out of context, and in one case had cut&pasted 2 emails together. This led to UEFA’s court leaking that we were guilty (before examine the evidence), leaking the details of the charges (it was meant to be private), and forcing City to take a ‘non cooperative’ stance as we were clearly being stitched up again with trumped up assertions.

This led to CAS, and you really really need to read up on this verdict, or at the very least the opening statement. The CAS ruling took each allegation and demonstrated for each and every one that ‘there was no evidence’ of the allegation. This included discussing the ‘time-barred’ crap constantly referred to by other clubs fans, they stated that though the ruling couldn’t cover these ‘time-barred’ allegations, that if they could they would also have been dismissed.
The result of the CAS ruling was the throwing out of all allegations and penalties (including fine), and the implementation of a fine for ‘non cooperating’ - an issue that the cartel UEFA caused themselves by their vindictive actions, and one that still grinds.

And now we come to the PL’s FFP stuff, which is based almost entirely on the same allegations as the UEFA ones (cartel clubs trying again) and which have been dealt with by CAS already with the aforesaid ‘no evidence’ for each one.

Now, you might trot out ‘Mancini paid twice’ - so what, if he’s paid by another entity for doing another job, there’s nothing wrong in that.

Or ‘state owned’, no we were bought 100% in a private capacity, and we are now part owned by a US investment fund, and we were also part owned by a Chinese investment fund.

Or ‘related party sponsorship’, nope there is no connection other than the majority owner comes from the same country as some (and I suggest you look at our eclectic mix of sponsors https://www.mancity.com/club/partners )

Or the ‘115’ charges, again you probably haven’t examined all of those in forensic detail that some of our esteemed members of BM/Twitter have.
See @Prestwich_Blue , @petrusha (not Twitter afaik) @projectriver posts here on BM and their equivalent on Twitter, prestwichblue and slbsn.

If you want to learn about spending analysis see BlueCityBrain on Twitter for the demolishing of any notion that City have ‘unlimited spending’.

So tldr; read the CAS opening statement and don’t just nod along to your fellow fans spouting of complete bollox.
Thanks for posting this. I haven't got time to properly digest it right now, but certainly will at a later point as it seems factual and educational.

As and when (and if, lol) I have anything sensible to ask or state, I will.

@ASHCFC having read the many pages of back and forth about City/FFP/CAS and the latest PL crap, it’s clear you as a fan of another club have little insight or knowledge of facts about City - which is understandable, why would you look for and find information that goes against your pre-conceived notions of City ‘cheating’.
So a few facts:

2014 FFP fine, a ‘pinch’ as our chairman fittingly said at the time of the stitch-up. City submitted our accounts (as with all clubs) which met and passed the rules, and then they changed the rules, without giving us a chance to resubmit, which meant our accounts now broke the FFP rules - a stitch-up - and we had a large fine and an imposed reduced squad.

UEFA/der spiegel allegations, that came from hacked emails, and ended up with 6 (yes 6 out of the many 10’s possibly 100’s of thousand emails) being taken out of context, and in one case had cut&pasted 2 emails together. This led to UEFA’s court leaking that we were guilty (before examine the evidence), leaking the details of the charges (it was meant to be private), and forcing City to take a ‘non cooperative’ stance as we were clearly being stitched up again with trumped up assertions.

This led to CAS, and you really really need to read up on this verdict, or at the very least the opening statement. The CAS ruling took each allegation and demonstrated for each and every one that ‘there was no evidence’ of the allegation. This included discussing the ‘time-barred’ crap constantly referred to by other clubs fans, they stated that though the ruling couldn’t cover these ‘time-barred’ allegations, that if they could they would also have been dismissed.
The result of the CAS ruling was the throwing out of all allegations and penalties (including fine), and the implementation of a fine for ‘non cooperating’ - an issue that the cartel UEFA caused themselves by their vindictive actions, and one that still grinds.

And now we come to the PL’s FFP stuff, which is based almost entirely on the same allegations as the UEFA ones (cartel clubs trying again) and which have been dealt with by CAS already with the aforesaid ‘no evidence’ for each one.

Now, you might trot out ‘Mancini paid twice’ - so what, if he’s paid by another entity for doing another job, there’s nothing wrong in that.

Or ‘state owned’, no we were bought 100% in a private capacity, and we are now part owned by a US investment fund, and we were also part owned by a Chinese investment fund.

Or ‘related party sponsorship’, nope there is no connection other than the majority owner comes from the same country as some (and I suggest you look at our eclectic mix of sponsors https://www.mancity.com/club/partners )

Or the ‘115’ charges, again you probably haven’t examined all of those in forensic detail that some of our esteemed members of BM/Twitter have.
See @Prestwich_Blue , @petrusha (not Twitter afaik) @projectriver posts here on BM and their equivalent on Twitter, prestwichblue and slbsn.

If you want to learn about spending analysis see BlueCityBrain on Twitter for the demolishing of any notion that City have ‘unlimited spending’.

So tldr; read the CAS opening statement and don’t just nod along to your fellow fans spouting of complete bollox.
Good post but a waste of time he would rather get his info from Miguel Delaney - says it all really

Good post but a waste of time he would rather get his info from Miguel Delaney - says it all really
Mate, you're just being a troll. Grow up.

I've already acknowledged others here pointing out that the journalist in question is not reliable for City info.

I try to be friendly with people here, and especially as a 'guest' from another club fan base.

However, in your case maybe a simple fuck off might work better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.