Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said. I ought to be better informed, so thanks for the summary and the links to sources. I may be quite wrong but I get the impression that you've been through this before, demolishing arguments, pointing to the facts of the case. A frustrating business - sad to say but not everyone rates facts that highly.
I have regurgitated the points made many times.
Whether it makes any difference I doubt (think QAnon followers), but one can only try.

But I will re-point to the aforementioned BMers prestwich_blue, projectriver & petrusha … AND others (apologies for not remembering ‘you’, if you have also contributed marvellous points), who clearly know far far more than me, about many many things (legal/financial speak). And thank them.

Good post but a waste of time he would rather get his info from Miguel Delaney - says it all really
Yeah that was a WTF moment.

@ASHCFC you need to look at City_rabin on Twitter - he (among others) frequently demolishes the bollox and complete hypocrisy of many sports ‘journalists’, including the aforementioned Delooney.
They created a WhatsApp group to coordinate their attacks on City, Rabin - doxxing and creating crap parody account and regularly read this forum looking out for ‘stuff’

Mate, you're just being a troll. Grow up.

I've already acknowledged others here pointing out that the journalist in question is not reliable for City info.

I try to be friendly with people here, and especially as a 'guest' from another club fan base.

However, in your case maybe a simple fuck off might work better?
Pointing out that you are chatting shit is not trolling. If you want to repeat the tired nonsense and make barbed comments that your team hasn’t had any charges levelled against them is not “friendly” is it? You’re positioning yourself on none existent moral high ground. Personally I think you’re getting off lightly. You’ll get sussed and binned eventually. We had a Barcelona fan that milked it for months though before he eventually got potted so it’ll be a while yet.

@ASHCFC having read the many pages of back and forth about City/FFP/CAS and the latest PL crap, it’s clear you as a fan of another club have little insight or knowledge of facts about City - which is understandable, why would you look for and find information that goes against your pre-conceived notions of City ‘cheating’.
So a few facts:

2014 FFP fine, a ‘pinch’ as our chairman fittingly said at the time of the stitch-up. City submitted our accounts (as with all clubs) which met and passed the rules, and then they changed the rules, without giving us a chance to resubmit, which meant our accounts now broke the FFP rules - a stitch-up - and we had a large fine and an imposed reduced squad.

UEFA/der spiegel allegations, that came from hacked emails, and ended up with 6 (yes 6 out of the many 10’s possibly 100’s of thousand emails) being taken out of context, and in one case had cut&pasted 2 emails together. This led to UEFA’s court leaking that we were guilty (before examine the evidence), leaking the details of the charges (it was meant to be private), and forcing City to take a ‘non cooperative’ stance as we were clearly being stitched up again with trumped up assertions.

This led to CAS, and you really really need to read up on this verdict, or at the very least the opening statement. The CAS ruling took each allegation and demonstrated for each and every one that ‘there was no evidence’ of the allegation. This included discussing the ‘time-barred’ crap constantly referred to by other clubs fans, they stated that though the ruling couldn’t cover these ‘time-barred’ allegations, that if they could they would also have been dismissed.
The result of the CAS ruling was the throwing out of all allegations and penalties (including fine), and the implementation of a fine for ‘non cooperating’ - an issue that the cartel UEFA caused themselves by their vindictive actions, and one that still grinds.

And now we come to the PL’s FFP stuff, which is based almost entirely on the same allegations as the UEFA ones (cartel clubs trying again) and which have been dealt with by CAS already with the aforesaid ‘no evidence’ for each one.

Now, you might trot out ‘Mancini paid twice’ - so what, if he’s paid by another entity for doing another job, there’s nothing wrong in that.

Or ‘state owned’, no we were bought 100% in a private capacity, and we are now part owned by a US investment fund, and we were also part owned by a Chinese investment fund.

Or ‘related party sponsorship’, nope there is no connection other than the majority owner comes from the same country as some (and I suggest you look at our eclectic mix of sponsors https://www.mancity.com/club/partners )

Or the ‘115’ charges, again you probably haven’t examined all of those in forensic detail that some of our esteemed members of BM/Twitter have.
See @Prestwich_Blue , @petrusha (not Twitter afaik) @projectriver posts here on BM and their equivalent on Twitter, prestwichblue and slbsn.

If you want to learn about spending analysis see BlueCityBrain on Twitter for the demolishing of any notion that City have ‘unlimited spending’.

So tldr; read the CAS opening statement and don’t just nod along to your fellow fans spouting of complete bollox.
That is very well laid out JASR sir, bravo. Sadly as you note oppo fans will ignore that in favour of whatever suits their pre concieved notions with just a sprinkle of bias.

Regarding Chelsea, i had no idea they would drop off like this. I can allow for a season getting their shit together but it has gone in totally the opposite direction. I do feel bad for Frank as i have a lot of time for him, sadly i just don't think he is top level manager material, at least not yet.

They, Spurs and Liverpool can watch Utd piss a cl spot up the wall for the first half of next season before they probably get knocked out (unless they get a very weak group) knowing it is on them. Not Utd being good but them totally falling apart. All of you dropped a huge bollock all at the same time with Chelsea dropping the biggest bollock.

Pointing out that you are chatting shit is not trolling. If you want to repeat the tired nonsense and make barbed comments that your team hasn’t had any charges levelled against them is not “friendly” is it? You’re positioning yourself on none existent moral high ground. Personally I think you’re getting off lightly. You’ll get sussed and binned eventually. We had a Barcelona fan that milked it for months though before he eventually got potted so it’ll be a while yet.
You're entitled to your opinion, although I think that your response is primarily triggered out of a desire to 'bond' with your new mate whom you're now defending (I got your back son!) than anything else.

Whatever. Maybe just leave me alone and try to not be a troll? :)

The twat blames the government for chavs demise so is clearly talking out of his arse. The new owners haven’t been hamstrung financially but have bought players with a scatter gun approach like that of a six year old playing fifa

The twat blames the government for chavs demise so is clearly talking out of his arse. The new owners haven’t been hamstrung financially but have bought players with a scatter gun approach like that of a six year old playing fifa
Would back most 6 year old fifa players to come up with a better team than last night’s for Chelsea tbh

Would back most 6 year old fifa players to come up with a better team than last night’s for Chelsea tbh
So would I. That's not even an insult imho. That's the reality. Frank apparently has no clue.

You're entitled to your opinion, although I think that your response is primarily triggered out of a desire to 'bond' with your new mate whom you're now defending (I got your back son!) than anything else.

Whatever. Maybe just leave me alone and try to not be a troll? :)
What sort of shit amateur psychology is that lol?

Just block me and I’ll get the popcorn out. This’ll be fun.

What sort of shit amateur psychology is that lol?

Just block me and I’ll get the popcorn out. This’ll be fun.
Not psychology mate. Just opinion.

I don't need to block anyone. I'm always optimistic that even people like yourself who apparently only seem interested in confrontation (albeit in your case the passive aggressive, slightly weasel type flavour), can eventually find within themselves the ability to show a little human respect.

Who knows right?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.